5.

A U T H O R

Jennie and Mina ended their bickering as they reach the rooftop where only the three of them knew and were allowed to go. They both shut their mouth they saw their unnie looking deeply at the blue sky above.

"You okay unnie?" The two ladies ask at the same time.

Irene sigh and nodded her head.

"I am fine, you two don't need to worry. I'm okay now, I'm just, just shock. Shock that I saw her after what? Five years? I wasn't expecting to see her."

Her sisters felt relief that their unnie is okay but deep inside, both of them are very worried about their unnie.

Back in their junior high school year, Irene met Seulgi. Seulgi was a typical nerd that was easily bullied. Seulgi was being bullied by a bunch of students and Irene saved her from the bullies. From then onwards, they became close and be friends, then friends to lovers. Seulgi confidently confessed to Irene on their third year in junior high school, and luckily, Irene likes her back and they have been lovers until their first year of senior year. Seulgi changed Irene for the better and at the same time worst.

Irene changed in a good way when she and Seulgi met, she was back to her old self when her mom was still alive. Seulgi was Irene's light, she serves as her light in the dark but she also caused Irene's darkness to come back. One big announcement made everything broke apart.

Marriage...

Seulgi was bound to marry someone. Irene was so broken. Seulgi's marriage was announced on national news, Irene didn't believe what she heard, she waited for Seulgi's side, she waited and waited, but seconds become minutes, to hours, to days becomes weeks, weeks become months then months become a year. She waited that long but she didn't hear any explanation from Seulgi.

Irene received a letter from Seulgi, which indicate that she should stop waiting for her, because she won't come back. Because of it, Irene builds a wall around her soft heart and turns it into a cold stone. She went back to her self when her mom died, when she felt like everything will fall apart. She went back to her darkness without any light, she went back and decided to never turn around to walk forward to find her light.

"Unnie, let's go? Rosé said that they are in the garden." Jennie said.

"You both go there first, I'll follow. I'll stay here for a little while." Irene said.

Jennie and Mina agreed even they don't want to leave their sister there, but they understand that their unnie wanted some time alone to go think.

Irene was left there thinking deeply about what she felt when she saw her first love earlier.

She sigh.

"I'm okay, I'm fine." She told herself.

She gets her phone from her bag and opens the gallery to look at a photo that will make her smile.

"I miss you." She said looking at the photo.

She felt happier when she remembers that her dad will come home tomorrow. She then forgets her thoughts of Seulgi earlier.

You're just my memory that will always be left in the dark without its light.

~•~

A short update for tonight! Anyways, should I continue the story?