2.

I R E N E

I groaned as I heard someone knocking on my door.

"What?!" I shouted.

"Ms. Irene, time to get up, you need to prepare for your first day." One of the maids said outside the door.

Right, the first day of the new school year, the first day of being a graduating college student, and first of being the ASC President.

I stand up and proceed to my bathroom and do my morning business. When I was done, I find clothes to wear. We don't wear uniforms in Mademoiselle, we can wear anything we want as long it still looks decent.

When everything is settled, I walk out of my room and walk down the stairs.

"Good morning unnie." Jennie and Mina greeted me as I reach the dining.

"Morning." I greeted them back.

We eat and talk about the things that will happen today at the Academy.

"By the way, I will stay at our condo later, who's gonna come with me?" I ask them and they both raise their hand.

It took us thirty minutes to reach Mademoiselle Academy from our mansion, so in our first year, dad bought us a condo that is near our Academy.

"Me." They both said and I nodded.

Before we left the mansion, we told our head maid that we won't be home tonight.

"Okay, take care girls." She said.

Our head maid is like a family to us already, she has been serving our family before I was even born.

We rode our own car and drive towards the Academy. Dad doesn't want us to drive or have our car because of the accident that happened. But since he can't resist our pleads, he let us.

Our group of friends was already standing at the side of the parking lot when we reach the academy.

"Woah! You girls look like going to a fashion show!" Yeri shouted.

"True!" Sana agreed.