14.

(A/N: Ey! So, it's my first time putting a note at the top of the story but yeah, it's needed just to be clear. Long chapter ahead. So from this chapter until the following ones will be Chaeyoung, Lisa, and Seulgi's turn and every character will start on the first day of their classes. You guys got it? Okay, good.)

C H A E Y O U N G

"Bye mom."

Today is my first day at Mademoiselle Academy. Me, with Seulgi unnie, Lisa, Joy, and Dahyun unnie decided to attend our last year of college at Mademoiselle Academy with our friends there. Seulgi unnie doesn't want to transfer to Mademoiselle because her ex is there and she is scared to see her again.

"Yow bro!" I heard someone shouted when I step down from my car.

"Yow unnie!" I greeted Dahyun unnie, the whitest person I've ever known in my life.

I walk towards her and as we met, we did our hand shake.

"Oh? Shorties are here!" We heard someone said and I knew who it was.

"I'm not short, the world is just big, okay?" Dahyun unnie told Lisa and I laughed.

Dahyun unnie and Lisa has been my friends since childhood, they knew all of my secrets and vice versa. We met Joy, Tzuyu, Jeongyeon unnie, Jisoo unnie, and Wendy unnie when we were in first grade, since then, we became friends. We then met Seulgi unnie on our last year of senior year, we all knew who was Seulgi unnie because of news that was reported on national TV.

"Glad you guys are not late, where's Seulgi and Joy?" Someone said from our back.

"Not yet here unnie." Said Dahyun towards Wendy unnie.

"Oh, she must be nervous in meeting her ex again." Wendy unnie said and we all laugh.

"Yah! Pabos! We are all in the same section!" Someone shouted and it was Jeongyeon unnie who was running towards our direction with Tzuyu walking behind her.

"Yes! I can copy to Jisoo unnie when we have quizzes!" Dahyun happily said.

"Psh! I won't let you copy my answers." Jisoo unnie said who just arrived with Joy.

"Seulgi unnie is not yet here?" Joy asked and I shake my head.

Lisa texted Seulgi unnie and as we wait, I saw a girl that catches my attention.

Wow! Why does she walk so elegant?

"Oh? Jisoo-yah, there's Rosé." Said Jeongyeon unnie and pouted someone in the direction of the elegant girl I saw.

"Hah! She's really pretty." Jisoo unnie said and looked at the girl she likes.

"Yah! Seulgi said that she might be late, she's stuck in traffic." Lisa said and we all looked at her.

"Are we still going to wait for her?" I asked.

"We might be late, let's go in." Tzuyu, the youngest in our group said.

I look around before we head in.

Guess the elegant girl is already in. What could be her year?

"Ey! It looks like Camp is bigger than Mademoiselle." Lisa said.

"Tsk! Wait till you head in, you're going to take back what you just said." Jisoo unnie said.

As we head in, I roam around my eyes. Yup, this school is much much bigger than Camp Academy. It's so spacious.

"Okay, now I take back what I said." Lisa said that made us all laugh.

-

We are now inside our room and I am standing in front of the class with Dahyun unnie, Joy, and Lisa.