Not An Update

Hello! How are you all? I hope you guys are feeling fine. Sorry if I haven't been updating in the past few weeks.

I want to say thank you to every one of you who read, comment, and like every chapter of each story I have written. Thank you to those readers who have been with me since I started with the story MARRIED TO LALISA MANOBAN followed by book 2, MY DREAM COME TRUE. For those who have been with me since the start, you guys know that I have published three other books that have been unpublished and deleted by Wattpad, which are FALLING that I unpublished, YOU'RE MY CURE that I also unpublished, and OUR UNBREAKABLE LOVE which has been deleted by Wattpad for an unknown reason. Then up until this book, WHEN THE ICE MELT. Thank you so much, everyone.

I also want to say sorry if I will disappoint you right at this moment because of the news that I will announce.

A few days ago, something personal happened that triggers my anxieties to kick in again. Because of that, I am always feeling pressure with everything, with school, and with myself. I am always overthinking about things. I am too pressured right now to do something, I can't even write a proper chapter that I will publish for you guys.

No one knows except you guys, my readers knew about how I right at this moment. I think it will be best for me to stop writing for a while, or maybe, I will stop already from writing. I think it will be best for me to help me cure my anxieties.

Writing is my happiness, reading you is my happiness and talking to you is also my happiness, but right at this moment, it is just giving me anxieties. I am sorry to disappoint you guys.

I hope you guys understand.

I will try to get well. I will try to come back if I can. I will try. But for now, I will stop.

Thank you so much, everyone.

I am sorry again.

Let's meet again once again if I get back the confidence of myself.

I love you guys.

I will miss all of you.

I will miss reading your comments.

Once again, thank you and sorry everyone.

This is your author, KyshThine, signing out...