8.

M I N A

"Minari, unnie said to change our clothes." Jennie said as she walks into my room.

"Why?" I ask.

I honestly don't want to go out right now, I just want to lie in my bed and sleep or play my games.

"She said that we'll eat dinner outside. Hurry up now penguin." Jennie said and I groan as I stand up from my bed.

I walk towards my closet and find comfortable clothes to wear. I'm sure unnie won't take us to a fancy dinner.

After changing, I walk out of the room and saw my sisters waiting for me in the living room.

"What took you so long?" Jennie asks and I just shrug my shoulders at her.

"Okay, let's go, I'll drive."

As we walk towards the elevator, Irene unnie bumps into someone.

What's with the three of us bumping into someone all the time?

Unnie was about to fall but the person she bumps too, caught her. I look at the person and my eyes grew big seeing her.

"What an amazing scene. A bear caught a bunny." Jennie said and I look at her weirdly.

They were too busy staring at each other eyes that they forgot that we are here waiting for them to snap out.

"When!" I take cough and that works for them to snap out of their pretty little world.

"Uh, uhm, sorry. Are you okay?" Seulgi ask.

"Yeah." Unnie shortly answered and release the hold of Seulgi.

"Okay, uhm, sorry again, excuse me." Seulgi said and walk away from where we are standing.

"Uhm, unnie? Are you still going to bring us out for dinner? Or you just wanna stay here and stand?" Jennie said that made her earn a smack from unnie.

"Ouch! Unnie! That's a meanie!" Jennie complained.

"Shut up, let's go!" She said and rides the elevator.

This is how the three of us interact when there is no one around when it's only us, we are totally different.

Unnie brought us to our favorite restaurant. I can say that they are the best restaurants in Asia, it's because they serve foods that are all over Asia and their cooks are the best.

"Good evening wonderful ladies, table for three?" The host greeted.

"Yes please."

The host guides us towards our sits and wait for the waiter to come towards us.

"Good evening ladies, I bet you'll get the usual right?"

"Yup, the usual." We all said at the same time.

"Okay, copy that ladies. Your food will be served in fifteen minutes, thank you."

While waiting for our order, we talk about not going home at the mansion tonight.

"I feel sad, I bet she waited for us." Jennie said and I agreed.

"Yeah, we promised that she'll us once she heads back with dad." I said.

"I know, let's just go home on the weekends, so we can spend more time with both of them." Irene unnie said and we nodded our heads.

We were busy talking about someone when Jennie suddenly ask something.

"Isn't that the new student in our class?"

I look at where Jennie is looking and I spotted a human cub.

"Yeah, you know, I noticed that she has been looking, wait no, she has been staring at Mina at the Academy since yesterday." Unnie said.

"Me too! I noticed that I think she likes you." Jennie said that made me scoff.

"No thank you."

"And why is that? She's small but she looks great."

"Says the one who is small." Irene unnie said.

"Shut up unnie, you are short too." Jennie backfired.

"Okay, enough, you are both short."

"You are not that tall." They both said to me and I giggled.

The food arrives and we started to eat. I glace back to where Chaeyoung is and I immediately averted my eyes when our eyes met.

Is she looking at me?

"Is there something wrong with the food?" I heard Irene unnie ask.

"No, why?"

"You weren't eating your food." Ohh.

"Ha! Are you blushing?" Jennie asks and my eyes definitely wife's.

"No!" I said.

"Yah! You're blushing! What made you blush? Or is it who?"

Oh ghad! Am I really blushing?

"Oh heck, you are really blushing Mina." Irene unnie said with a grin on her face.

"I said that out loud?" They look at me with confused look.

Oh my! Did I blush because Chaeyoung and I's eyes met?

"Your eyes met?!" They both loudly ask.

"No!"

"Shut it Mitang, you said it yourself." Jennie said with a smirk on her face.

"Do you like her?" Irene unnie asks and I shook my head.

Irene unnie looks at me sternly.

"Can we just eat?" I said with a pleading voice and they both giggled at me.

"Arrasso, arrasso." Irene unnie said continue to eat her food so does Jennie.

Upon finishing our dinner, Irene unnie and Jennie unnie were because of the bills.

"I'll pay." Irene unnie said.

"No, I'll pay, it's on me." Jennie said.

"No, I said I'll be the one who'll pay."

I let them fight over the bill and I called the waiter to give him our pay. Yup, I'll be the one who'll pay, it's always like this, it's going to be me ending up to pay the bills.

"Okay, enough fighting over the bill. I already paid for it." I said and they both look at me.

"Yah! Mina, I told you not to pay the bill for our dinner, you paid for the last time." Irene unnie scolded me.

"Sunnie, we can't get back the money I paid." I jokingly said.

"Whatever, but you won't pay next time. I'll get your wallet the next time we'll eat outside." Jennie said and I giggled at her.

"Let's go home already." I told them and we stand up.

I frown when I saw Jennie whispering something on Irene unnie, upon hearing what Jennie told her, unnie have a high five to Jennie.

"What was that?" I ask them.

"Nothing, let's go, I want to sleep already." Jennie said.

We walk towards the exit and before I could go out, my eyes want to see someone.

My eyes, not me, okay?

One last glance won't hurt, right?