Bio

Fake name - Izuku Yagi
Real name - Izuku Midoriya

Race - Humanish

Age - 14

Likes - Reading,Analysing quirks,writing,nature,training,Okami,The Omega's,His Father,Singing,Singing while fighting sometimes.

Dislikes - The Yagi's,The Bakugo Twins,Shoto,Fake Heros,Bullies

Appearance - He has Charcoal Black Hair with one white highlight that goes over his left eye, which is emerald green, and he has pale skin and at the end of his training he has a omega symbol tattoo on his right shoulder blade, he's 5'11.

Abilities - (I'm only doing a few of them. I want it to be mostly a surprise.)

SuperNatural Body - User's physical abilities are glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally physically superior over other beings in their universe because their capabilities are far beyond natural levels, making them immensely stronger, faster, and more durable than regular beings (in that verse) can achieve by seemingly any method of training.

Darkness Manipulation - User has the ability to control,create,and manipulate Darkness and Shadows.

Drawbacks - Very Hard to control,and sometimes seems like it has a mind of it's own. It's harder to create darkness overall.

Scales - He's able to make scales appear on any part of his body.

Wings - Thanks to his SuperNatural Body and Demonic Dragon Power, he has large black wings that are feathery in appearance, akin to a birds. (A/N: Acnologia's Wings without the blue marks.)

Demonic Power - He has Demon Power.

Draconic Power - He has Dragon Power.

The rest are unknown but the overall drawback of all his powers is very very painful it will be revealed later.

(Since A.F.O is technically not a OC I will not put him.)

Name - Akumu Tsumi Omega

Race - Devil/Fallen Angel

Age - Unknown

Personality - Akumu is normally stoic,But at times he can be loving,caring,cold,harsh,sadistic,sometimes cocky,chaotic,believes killing is a natural part of life,etc

Likes - His Wife,Daughter, Mother and his siblings,Darkness,Books,alcohol,causing chaos,making deals,The colors black and purple,hunting,reading romace books,shiping people,etc

Dislikes - Humans at times,rapists,spiders,fake heros,etc

Appearance - Midnight Black Hair, has Imperial Purple slited eyes, if you ever see him without his shirt on he has a large omega symbol tattoo on his back. He's 6'2.

 He's 6'2