Blissful Curse - Dean Winchester

We had had a crazy hunt just a few moments ago. It was a witch that was spreading curses and little spells around the town, making people's lives difficult. 

       After the hunt I've had this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach, like butterflies, but I wasn't even nervous about anything. I hope she didn't lay a curse on me, though it's very much possible. She threw a bottle at me once but I had dodged it. At least so I had thought.

       Dean was tapping the steering wheel of his 67' Chevy along the music that was quietly blasting through the speakers of his car. I liked to watch him drive. He was often in a good mood and sometimes he would just burst out singing to his favorite songs.

       Sam wasn't with us this time. He had promised Eileen to go on a date with her. So instead of Sam, Dean had invited me. This is rare candy for me to be completely honest. For some reason Dean didn't like the idea of taking me along. I don't cry about it but it is annoying.

       This witch hunt was actually just a few towns away from Lawrence. It won't be long until we're back at the bunker. Maybe then I'd get rid of this weird feeling. 

       Sometimes I don't even realize how hot Dean is. But this was a new feeling. I suddenly got a huge urge to rip the clothes off of his body and let him fuck me into oblivion. I had never felt like this about him before and it made me uncomfortable and embarrassed. My cheeks burned up as I bit my lower lip, trying to hold back this urge.

       Right after Dean had pulled over the car in the garage of the bunker, I sprinted out and ran all the way to my room that was located on the same hallway as Dean's. I locked my door behind me and jumped on my bed.

       I reached into my pants and found the place I wanted to be desperately touched. Maybe this will pass once I'm done with myself. Masturbating wasn't one of my big suits. It was very frustrating to me to say the least. It wasn't the same as when someone else was touching me.

       I started drawing slow circles and eight shapes around my clit that was even more sensitive than usual. Every rub sent strong pleasure waves all around my body. 

        Soon I find myself from thinking about Dean again. In my mind I could imagine him crawling in between my legs. I see how he starts rubbing my sensitive nub. I see him placing kisses around my entrance, teasing the shit out of me. Then he licks my wet folds, making me squirm under him. He starts eating me out and his tongue does its wonders on me.

       A knock on my door snaps me out of my sweet little daydream and I quickly draw my hand out of my pants. "You okay in there?" Dean asks, his voice muffled because of the closed door. Thank God I didn't start moaning, he would've heard me.

      I take in a shaky breath and tell him, "yeah, I– I'm fine." 

      "Okay, you just ran away so quickly I got a little concerned. You know where to find me if you need to talk or something." He says before I hear his footsteps leaving my door. 

      "Damn his voice is sexy." I thought to myself and instantly regretted my whole life. What is going on with me? Where is this suddenly coming from? Maybe the witch did do something to me. This just can't be all of me.

      I then remember what the witch had whispered in my ear. I hadn't thought it meant anything but now I feel like it does. She had said, "only the one you truly desire can break your curse." 

      This made me think if Dean is the one I truly desire. But how can he break my curse? Do we need some kind of special ingredients or… no. She can't mean that I have to have sex with him. There's no way I can do that. Maybe if I upfront him about this but leave the sexual desire out of it. Maybe there could be another way.