Welcome Home - Jensen Ackles

I had just come home from work. The house was empty since my husband was at work in Vancouver. He's an actor so he has to travel a lot and isn't home that often. He hasn't been home for a while again and the silence in the house is starting to become overwhelming.

To calm myself down and relax I decide to take a hot shower. I strip myself from my clothes and step in the shower booth. I turn on the water, turning up the heat before going under the warm stream. The feeling of hot water running down my bare body was very enjoyable, exactly what I needed.

All of sudden I felt a cold breeze at my feet when the bathroom door opened. I panicked, because I thought it was an intruder. Jensen wasn't supposed to be home until tomorrow night. Turning off the running water, I observed everything that was going on the other side of the booth, that just a layer of steamy glass separated from the rest of the bathroom.

The sliding door slowly opened by someone and my heart rate just increased. My rapid breathing calmed down, though, as soon as I saw Jensen's friendly face peek in the booth. He stepped in with me, already stripped from his clothes and with a wide grin lingering on his lips as he scans my naked, wet body with his gaze.

"Are you gonna shower or not?" He asked, amused when I just kept staring at him.

"W一 what are you doing here? You said tomorrow night on the phone. You almost gave me a freaking heart attack!" I scoff before turning around, facing the wall as I turn the water back on.

"I wanted to surprise you," he stated as he ran his hand up and down my back. "But it seems like your surprise is even better."

He lays his hands on my hips and pulls me closer to him. I feel his breath on my neck before he places a tender kiss on the skin.

"Jensen." I inhaled when he slipped a hand down in my bundle of nerves. He attacks my neck, biting and sucking on the skin as he draws circles around my clit.

He presses his erection against my lower back, wanting to let me know he was already hard. As a job for his free hand, he starts to massage my other breast, feeling the soft skin being squeezed between his fingers. His other, busy hand however moved closer to my entrance. He slips a finger in, causing me to let out a sigh of pleasure. He doesn't waste time and almost immediately slips in another one. He does a thrusting movement with them, curling them up from time to time. He already knows me so well, that it was easy for him to find those spots that made me scream.

I was already close to reaching my peak when I lost the contact of his fingers. With a groan I turn around to face him. He was just mischievously looking down at me and oh did I know what he was planning on and what scenarios were running through his head right at that moment.

"Okay, baby. Jump." He supports me when I jump, wrapping my legs around his hips. He pushes me against the cold-ish tile wall so it'd be easier for him to carry my weight. I already felt his hard cock poking and teasing my entrance.

"C'mon, justーfuck!" I scream out when he suddenly, with one slight thrust of his hips, enters me. He goes all the way in, stretching out my pussy. If I wasn't already used to his size, I would've been torn apart.

He starts moving, adding speed little by little after every thrust. I put my fingers in his wet hair and pulled him in for an intimate kiss. It was easy for him to dominate the kiss since I was constantly moaning.

Over time as our bodies heated up the water started to feel cooler. The water felt like cold sweat as it dripped down our bodies.

Jensen sneaks a hand between our bodies, finding my clit once again. He starts rubbing rather quickly this time, almost sending me over the edge right then.

"I'm gonna..." I try to get the words out, but fail though.

"I know. I want you to cum all over my cock." He whispered in my ear, his words bringing me to the peak.

My walls clenched around his shaft as I came screaming his name so the whole neighborhood would hear. He had to rest his forehead on my chest as he shot his load deep inside of me. With the last of his strength he rode out both of our highs and pulled out. Once I had landed back on my feet again, they almost gave in because I was so sore. He had to help me stand for a while, which just made him laugh.

"That was one hell of a welcome home." He smirked as we actually washed ourselves and he put shampoo in my hair.

"Jay, dear. You say that every time." I shook my head as in disappointment.

"The best wife in the entire world." He mumbles. I could just hear the wide smile in his voice.

"Stop that," I giggle. We've been married for two years and been together for even longer, but he still manages to make me flustered with his words. I don't know why he has that effect on me, but I love it. "Sure I'm not the best."

"For me you are." He states before turning me around in his arms so I was facing him. He places a soft kiss on my lips and gives me a smile that was brighter than my future.