Make Up Sex - Sebastian Stan

Warnings: smut, language, teasing, unprotected sex, multiple orgasms, handcuffs

Sebastian was leaving kisses on my body, his hands roaming all over. He massaged my breasts as he kept moving towards where I wanted him the most. He kissed the insides of my thighs teasingly as I grew more impatient. I grab his a bit messy hair, trying to pull his face closer.

"Tsk-tsk, naughty girl." He reproaches as he takes my hand away from his hair.

Suddenly he runs his finger through my wet folds, causing me to inhale sharply. He chuckles, his voice lower now. I was so desperate for his touch, that I wanted to beg, but I knew he would like that too much and I didn't want to give him that pleasure. At least not yet.

He slowly pushed two fingers in me at the same time as I arch my back. He has to hold me against the mattress with his other hand while he continues to move his fingers in and out. I throw my head back against the pillow as he curves his fingers and hits my g-spot. "Sebー fuck."

"Ah, there it is." He states smugly and positions his fingers again so he would hit the same spot with every thrust of his fingers.

A scream of pleasure left my mouth when I suddenly felt him suck on my clit. It almost caused me to come then and there, but I had to hold it back. He hasn't given me permission yet.

He continues sucking on my clit as he adds a third finger. I reached my high in a matter of seconds, which I realized way too late. I came all over his fingers and face and screamed out his name.
Sebastian didn't seem pleased with me, the expression on his face told everything. He pulls out his fingers out of my pussy. They were covered in my juices.

"Baby girl, remember what we both agreed on?" He raises his eyebrows as he asks his question.

"No climax before permission..." I whispered, my eyes dodging his gaze.

"Mhmm, or?"

"Or I'll get punished." I squeak the words out mouse-like.

"That's right." He states as he crawls on top of me again.

"Open your mouth." He instructs and I open my mouth, scared what he's planning on doing.

He puts his fingers in my mouth and I lick my juices off of them as he watches with a smirk on his face. When I was done he reached into the nightstand drawer, taking out a pair of handcuffs. I gulp as I watch him cuff me to the bed, knowing very well what's to come.

He gets up from the bed just to get a good view. He licks his bottom lip just before biting down on it as scenarios run through his head. He then strips completely. Seeing his hard cock spring free made me needy.

I watch him stroke himself in front of me. I know he was just teasing me but it was working. All I wanted to do was touch myself but the cuffs stopped me. All I could do was rub my thighs together, chasing pleasure.

Seeing how desperate I was for his touch turned him on even more. He clenched his jaw as he tried to control himself, which he couldn't keep up very long.

He gives in for his thoughts and spreads my legs apart. Without a warning he thrusts himself in me, causing me to scream in pain. Somehow his size always ceases to surprise me.

He begins with already a quick phase, which he increases after every thrust of his hips. It felt like he was tearing my pussy apart.

He bites the skin of my shaved legs as they rest on his shoulders. The feeling sent me to my peak and I came for the second time today, screaming out his name. My walls tightened around his cock, which made him let out a hot moan. It didn't make him cum yet, though. He just continues the same phase.

He reaches down with his hand, starting to rub my clit, drawing circles and eights, causing another knot to form at the pit of my stomach.

I wanted to grab a hold of his hair and pull him in for a kiss, but I couldn't. This was my punishment.

Then another climax rocks through my body. My eyes roll back as it hits harder than the previous two.

Sebastian now pulls out, cumming all over my stomach since he didn't have a condom on. We agreed that he isn't allowed to cum inside of me without my permission and right now I was too busy to give him one.

He frees my hands from the cuffs but doesn't let me leave the bed yet.

"You think this is over?" He gave me a sly smirk before he added, "on your fours, darling."

"But Seb... I can't take any more." I give him a concerned look because of how weak my legs were at this point.

"I won't stop until the neighbors know my name and you can't walk for a week." He says, his words sending shivers down my spine and making my stomach flutter.

I obeyed before he was going to make me go on my fours. He did make me face the full body mirror so I'd see myself getting fucked by him. He gave himself a good few strokes to get himself hard again and lined himself up with my entrance.

He pushes himself in me with a sharp thrust of his hips, setting a steady pace that was quickly gaining speed.

He grabs most of my hair in his hand in a ponytail as he pulls my head up, making sure I was watching us from the mirror. I watched as he raised his hand which soon landed on my butt cheek with force, most likely leaving a red handmark. I screamed out of pain and pleasure.

My ass soon glowed red as he kept it up. I was also closing my peak again and based on Sebastian's thrusts that were getting sloppier by the second, so was he.

"I'm gonna cum, Seb." I managed to moan out.

"Me too, baby. Can I..." He wasn't able to finish his sentence as my walls clenched around him, making him groan loudly.

"Yes, you can." I gave him permission which was enough to send him over the edge.

"Shit." He cursed under his breath as his load shot deep inside me in hot spurts.

His climax caused me to reach mine. That was the fourth one today and almost made me black out. My legs gave out and I collapsed on the bed, he falling on top of me as he felt just as weak.

He pulls out, takes the towel hanging on the bedpost ready for use and cleans us up with it.

He lies down next to me, pulling my body to him as we cuddle up to calm ourselves down a little bit. I placed my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat, that was slowly slowing down as did his breathing.

"So... are you angry at me anymore?" Sebastian asks, adding a chuckle.

"What does it look like?" I respond sarcastically.

"I mean you have that grumpy look of yours right now on your face." He teases me, a smug smile on his face.

"Shut up, idiot." I silence him with a kiss.