Chapter Thirty Three - The Problem with Jenny

Isabel and Nelly followed Blair and I up the met steps

Isabel and Nelly followed Blair and I up the met steps. Blair and Jenny had a stare off before we all sat down and took out our phones checking what was on Gossip girl. Even GG was getting in on the action between the two. I put my phone down and started to eat.

"Here. A nice shiny dime to add to your collection." Blair chucked one onto Jenny's lap

"Why the fruit cup, B? Lost your taste for yogurt?" Jenny replied and the others laughed. I sighed shaking my head at how petty they were being.

"So what are we doing tonight, ladies?" Blair wondered

"Asher's parents are in Cannes so he and Jenny are throwing a party at his house." Penelope smirked

"It's a really small get together, with just our closest friends. Sorry Blair." Jenny fake apologised. I rolled my eyes.

"Blair can take my place." Nelly offered

"Invitations are non transferable. She's new to the group." Jenny snipped back

"Just because your names on the invite doesn't make you a hostess." Blair retorted. Then Jenny's phone started to ring.

"Oh then why is the florist calling me. Excuse me ladies." she left to answer the call.

"So are you coming to the party R?" Penelope wondered

"You were invited?" Blair tried to hold back her exclamation.

"I was but I'm not going. I'm meeting up with Nate." I smile and see Penelope's smirk drop.

"Sorry, floral emergency." Jenny came back "Oh and you will be happy to know that the entire Unity Lacross team RSVP'd" she squealed then jogged down when she saw that Asher arrived and the others joined her.

"How did little Jenny Humphrey become the next Brooke Astor? What do you know Rosie?" She questioned me

"Nothing, she's going through the phase. She doesn't even want to hang with me anymore and if she does it's usually in a war between you two. I'm not getting involved. I just want to hang out with my best friend." I held my hands up in defence.

"Love you too, Rosie." then she scowled back down at Jenny as she got in the car with Asher.

-----------

"Hello Gorgeous." I was turned around as Nate kissed me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Why hello. You seem happy."

"And why shouldn't be? My face has yet to be punched by your brother for kissing you." I laugh

"Well, he and father are away with Prince Albert on a stag do. That and I asked really nicely for him not to do anything." I replied

"Rosie, you have a silver tongue."

"Maybe, why don't you find out." We kissed again.

--------

I was sat with Serena and Blair on the met steps at lunch. Blair was still raging about not being invited to Jenny and Ashers party.

"It's a snub from one party B, plus was the big deal, you don't even like Asher." Serena states.

"I didn't like last seasons Louis Vitton patchwork bag either but that doesn't mean I want to see it on Jenny Humphrey's arm. How about a girls night, well except Rosie she has a Date." my phone buzzed.

"Actually it got cancelled. Something came up" my phone buzzed again "And there I've been asked to cover a shift."

"Well I can't family night." Serena added

"What happened to 'Don't leave for France I'll be there for you'" Blair retorted

"I'm sorry I've been distant but things will be better soon. I promise." I saw Dan coming over to us.

"Obviously starting tomorrow." Blair commented

"Hey." he greeted Serena with a kiss then he hugged me

"Hey. What's wrong? You looked stressed even for you." Serena wondered as he sat across from me on the steps

"I'm still worried about Jenny."

"You because she's still self obsessed, self serving, self centred..." Blair ranted

"No, No. I wish it was about her and herself, but it's more about who she's with. I can't get through to her, I tried. And she just completely blew me off and she dissed my pants."

"Maybe I underestimated her" Blair commented

"She is just going through a phase. We all we through it." I assured him "Actually some of us still are." I looked back to Blair.

"All the matters to someone like Jenny are the four G's: Guys, Girlfriends and Gossip Girl." Blair added

"It's true. Don't feel bad. Unless it's coming from one of them." Serena continued. Dan looked like he had an idea.