Chapter Thirty Six - Beyond Knowledge

As things began to work themselves out, though Georgina, being herself did what she did best, she spun another lie and Dan believed it

As things began to work themselves out, though Georgina, being herself did what she did best, she spun another lie and Dan believed it. Serena wanted to see him, but but the time she turned up along with Nate, Blair and Chuck he and Georgina were gone. Georgina couldn't wait to rub it in her face with a phone call though.

----------------------------

"Hey, Dan. I've been trying to reach you all night. I know it's early or late, if you haven't slept like me. But I'm pretty sure that after this message I will have officially filled your voicemail." Serena spoke while walking. "So I...I'm coming over." she hailed a cab and got in.

When Serena got there she knocked and Dan answered. He was slightly taken aback that she was there blog as if nothing had happened.

"Hey." she kissed him "I know it's early, but I couldn't sleep. I had to see you. And you're which means you slept here which is a relief but not a surprise." she rambled

"Serena." Georgina walked out of Dan's room.

"But that is surprising." The air became thick with tension

"Serena, I'm sorry. The way Dan was talking, I thought it was over." Georgina lied, yet again.

"Over?" Serena questioned the boy, who tried to get out his next word and not sound like an idiot.

"Maybe not exactly over, but..." he trailed off

"I should go. This is not what I had planned." Georgina's forged embarrassment as she went to pick up her stuff.

"Serena this is not Sarah's fault." Dan stated

"No it's Georgina's." Serena shouted

"Whatever."

"I never meant to get in between you two. I swear." Georgina smirked getting ready to leave but Dan stopped her.

"It's okay."

"no it's not because now she's upset." she gestured to the blonde who was becoming more agitated by the second.

"Yeah, I am. You manipulative psycho bitch." Serena yelled going at her only to be hold back by Dan "You've been planning this the whole time. She's been lying to you Dan."

"Goodbye Dan."

"I am telling him everything. Including about Rosie as well!"

--------

Serena sat Dan down and explained everything that was going on with her.

" So my Mom took me to see his parents and after everything all I wanted to do was find you and tell you everything. Do you hate me?" she asked after she let him in on what had been going on

"No, no, no. Of course not. It's just it's a lot. And I really wish you told me sooner." Dan replied taking everything in.

"I know it's my fault it's just I was so scared." she explained