Rip off

Justices pov

Man im pissed i put my team on it cause my vacation but when they find them and their bosses ima have fun on them they got me fucked up. Erin keep telling me not to worry but thats my shit they stole. He like ik but we'll get more im like whatever they still getting killed tho. He like okay whatever finish packing cause we leave tonight at 7 and its already 3. Im like so shit i should have just used my jet. He like thats what i said im like shutup. He laughs and took his bag downstairs i finish and took all three of mine down. The girls shit is down here and i cant walk. Darrens stuff here to like its hella people shit in my house. I done tripped six times omw to the kitchen. I got headphones stacked on headphones three ipods, and two mp3 players i aint taking no chances my ears be popping out the ass. I put them in my carry on. Mikah already on his way since its gone take him longer. I walk in the kitchen to them smashing they like damn why you look like that. Im like i just fell six times fucking with all yall bags fuck you mean. They bust out laughing they like fix your ponytail. I redo my ponytail grabbed me some candy and made my voyage to mamas house. She was laying on the couch chillin watching her soaps. General hospital was on thats my shits yall but yeah. She gets up and hugs me she asked if im ready for the trip im like yeah and that when i get back im sending her and her bestfriend somewhere and that she has to take off from work. She saying no but she know i aint bout that no word cause ill do it without het permission. She gave in knowing that theres no way around it. So then i heard Erin calling my name i opened her door he came over. She like stop fucking yelling he like sorry mom. I bust out laughing his face was so funny he like come big head. Im like ima tell yo mom on you. He like she heard me then she like call her by her name for you get slapped. He says yes mama and told me to come on. I say bye and hug her then we leave. We get outside he like you a snitch she opens the door like if i have to tell you again lil boy. Im dead on my front steps he was so embarrased.  He says okay picks me up and we go in the house. He talking shit bout his mom. Then she calls she like keep talking shit ima whoop yo ass dont think i wont. He says okay and just sits down. Im dead af he drops me on the couch next to him. He like i swear im like i aint do shit. He like yes you did im like you the one who was yelling. He like thats besides the point. Im like you right you dumb thats the point. We both laughing he like you aint never got a good come back. Darren comes in smiling at me he like guess what? Im like what he like left hand i love you and he just sat on my lap straddling me. Im like nigga you gay as hell bruh you tryna holla at Mikah. He jumps up like nah nigga dont play me i like pussy thats it. I bust out laughing he so retarded. Chrissy dying so is Camille. Kevin and William just sitting staring into space. Im like wassup with them they like they high asf they was smoking earlier. Im like oh they get on my damn nerves smoking. Im tapping them they look over then im like get up. They try but fall back down im like hell nah they laughing hard af. Erin like its five come on so we aint gotta wait in them lines. We leave and get there it was so many people. Im like nope i cant im calling my plane. So i call they like we out we go over to it and get in. Then they take off we flying and talking. Erin scared as hell of heights so i was on his lap holding his hand. He such a fucking baby he was yelling at me. Im like boy we aint finna die calm tf down. He smiled and said okay but if he do he gone haunt me. Im like i swear this nigga irritating af. We just  landed in Hawaii and Mikah was waiting for us. We all see him i go jump on him he laughs and we talking while Erin like bring yall asses we got shit to do. We come but i popped that nigga like dont tell me wtf to do. He got mad but soon got over it. Mikah and the girls scoping for niggas while Darren, William, and Kevin looking for hoes. Im like oh my but we finaly make it to are rooms. Me and Erin was together the girls was together i got my bitch mikah his own while Kevin and William shared a room and Darren was on his own also. Mikah was happy cause he wanted some Hawaii dick. Darren was happy cause he aint have to hear him getting dick. I busted out laughing they so stupid. Everyone was getting settled then we were going to dinner then to a club. Me and Erin were unpacking i laid down i was lightway tired. He laying next to me he like you wanna stay in im like yass. He laughs he texts them they calling like nah yall coming. Then i hear people banging on my fucking door. I answer the door they all sworming in. Mikah grabs some of my clothes shoes and hair supplies and takes me and the girls to his room. He like shower then get dressed. I do and he has my dress shoes everything out. Im wearing a Alexander McQueen dress which is so short but its black and he got me some white Jimmy Choo's. I was like okay im finna be cute. Then Erin calls like what color you wearing i tell him he like okay then hung up. I put my stuff on beat my face and then i curled my long hair. I got all my stuff then we went to meet the boys once everyone was ready. We meet up they like yall look gorgeous. We say thanks and we go to dinner. We all laughing watching the hula dancers we tryna do it but we ened up just twerking. Then one the girls taught me i did it. Erin was like yass bae get it im like you sound fruity. He laughs and said okay and pulled me into him and started kissing my neck. He was finna get it all when we get back to the hotel. But then we walking to the club we get in and its hella people no lie. They all dancing no wall hugging. So we get drinks and head to the floor all the people was watching. When we dance we go just like The Dancing Dolls on that show. We be to hype and the boys finally learned to keep up. So after dancing a while i went to get a drink. Erin stayed with the girls he danced with Chrissy. Im getting a drink and a guy grabs me to dance i said no but he wouldnt stop. So i tried to get near Erin but he kept touching pulling me towards the door. I went to drink my drink and i felt my body go limp so i couldnt walk but i was screaming for Darren cause he was close. He was looking around until. He seen me with the dude pulling me. Tears was running down my face i was so scared. He came and grabbed me by my waist after knocking dude out he grabbed me and we left. He called Erin and everyone came. Im crying Darren holding me because my legs feel like there gone. Im finna kill whoever tried this. They dont even know whats finna go down. Erin came in mad as hell. He like i knew i should have came with you instead of staying. Im like im glad i found Darren. I was screaming but no one thought to help. Plus since i rushed i wasnt fucking strapped. Mikah like sorry babe i aint mean to rush you. Im like im fine so i dont need you to feel bad. I finally got feeling in my legs . I got up but still wasnt stable enough so Erin helped i went to the bathroom. I swear after i came out i was my old self i mean the self before Erin wasnt more than a bestfriend. Im officially ready to cut and kill someone. Like ima have fun but ima still be out for that ass. Im not stoping till he dead and gone. I walked out everyone staring cause they wondering why she so calm. But they just dont know yet....