bombs bitch

Just POV

Well as you know we trapped. The nurse had a panic attack and is sleep on Camille. The boys are yelling. I'm just sitting here crying. My head hurt and im bleeding. Darren tryna get me to calm down but it hurts and I'm irritated. I saw a man in a firefighter suit he got us out fast. When we got out they said we had to go to another hospital. I said okay and they put us all together in an ambulance. Erin was quiet and silent. Camille was rocking back and fourth. I was planning how we kill Chrissy. I kept smiling causing William to laugh. Then Kevin like wait till we hear this plan. I smiled and rubbed my head. I tapped Erin I said was sup? He says I'm good just my body hurt. I'm like I bet it does hurt bad. I lift up his gown. It was blood everywhere he doesn't even move. I'm like lay on my lap I gotta stop the blood. He does one of his bullet wholes opened. I then stuck one of my fingers in it to stop it. Darren looked at me and shook his head. I need to explain later. Erin had to tears going down his face. I'm like what's wrong he like I'm shutting down. I'm like I won't let you. He smiles and kisses my cheek and closes his eyes. I'm calling his name he ain't finna give in to death. But then I pinch him making him jump up. He like damn stop all I say is shutup and sit. He like that was dramatic right we all laugh. The nurse woke and had calmed down. We finally got to the hospital. They took us back put me and the boys in bandages. They sewd Erin up. Then they told us we could leave. We walked to my house from there since my car got blown up I gotta buy a new one. I have an Bugatti at home its white with black interior. But yeah when we got in everyone fell on the couch. Erin like where you want me to sleep. I'm like your room. Camille in her room and Kevin and Will in my two spare rooms. Darren like come on Justice. I knew he was mad cause he never calls me by my name.

My room

Darren says why you being all lovey dovey with Erin?

I said I'm not he was bleeding a lot so I took care of him duh.

Darren says man I think you wanna still be with him.

I said oh really that's fine cause ima let you think I'm leaving ill be back soon.

He says nah you gone talk now. Why you been so moody?

(Well I have a secret I ain't tell him. cause bitch I'm pregnant..)

I just said I don't know.. I felt guilty for not saying nun but he already irritating no need for him to be mad cause I ain't tell him I'm one month preggers..

He said sorry for going off and told me to come cuddle.

I stripped and got in bed. He looks and was like your stomach starting to show boo. I'm like I just ate sum. He says alright.

Darren POV

Its pissing me off she won't tell me she pregnant. I wonder if its mine. Nah she wouldn't do that but she seem scared to tell me. Why I don't know shit I can't wait to be a daddy. I'm rubbing her stomach she like why you doing that. While giggling she so cute her pretty face looked at me. Then she wiggled her eyebrows making me die laughing. I love her so much. Then I tell I know. She says know what ? I'm like that your pregnant. She looked down. I'm like wassup? She says if you don't want it I'm okay with it. I laugh causing her to cry. I'm like I can't wait to be a daddy. She wipes her tears and said really? I'm like yeah baby I love you and him already. She says him? I'm like yup I wanna boy before we have a girl. She smiles and gets up. I'm like where you going. She says to go tell Camille she gone be a aunty. I smile she leaves after grabbing one of my long t-shirts. I hear a scream I run Camille's room she screaming yay and shit. The Boys come and like what? Justice tells them they got excited. Erin just looked then he said congrats and left. She ran after him because she cares about his feelings but me I stood proud of my lil swimmers. She came back in crying. She saying he won't speak. She said that he leaving. Then we saw him with bags and he said he going back to new york. I'm like why? He says he needs time away. He says bye in gets in a cab. She crys harder she like my best friend keeps leaving me. I'm like babe maybe it for the best. She says maybe and goes upstairs. I follow everyone went back to bed.

Just POV

He leaves again I'm fine now. I just realised I don't need him I have Darren. Plus my baby I'm good. I just need to kill Chrissy then ima be good frfr. I'm going to sleep night y'all.

Morning

I slept good Darren was holding me tight. I love that but he gone hurt the baby he keep playing. I got up and went to cook. I made sausage, French toast, and grits. Then I sat the orange juice out. They came down Camille dramatic ass like ohh now my baby mama wanna cook. I'm dead she so dumb. Will hugged me and touched my stomach. Kevin hugged me and rubbed my belly talking like a baby say its uncle keV. I'm like he crazy they doing more than me. Darren came last. He kissed my cheek then my belly and sat. I sat next to him and we all ate. Then I went to shower cause I had an appointment today. I washed with my vanilla wash. When I was done I dried off put my mask on my face then I put on my vanilla lotion and deodorant. I washed my face off and put my primer on. Then I went in my closet and grabbed these black jeans with this sweater that said Queen Just. And for shoes since my sweater is black and white I put my high top concords on. Then I put loose curls in my hair and put my front in a ponytail and laid my edges. Then I did a natural makeup contoured with winged eye and a pink lip. I grabbed my white Chanel crossbody and phone and keys and called for Darren. He came dressed in black and white. We left got in my Audi and went to the doctor. He did an ultrasound. I seen my lil nugget she or he so cute. Darren asking questions I'm just laughing he so happy. After we made are next appointment. Then we went get me food. We at Burger King I'm getting a whopper and a large fry. Darren got the same. We went to the drive through to get me some ice tea since I shouldn't have caffeine. I usually hate tea but my taste buds changed.

Home

Camille comes and takes a bite of my burger. She forever eating my shit but whatever. We all talking and I get a call.

Call

Employee- we caught her

Me- fr I'm on my way

E- okay we'll keep her tied up.

Me- OK and beat her a lil don't kill her

E- okay bye

Me- bye

Call over

We all get in Darren's truck. That reminds me I gotta get a new one. We get to the trap. And they just beating her. They stopped when I came I smiled. She like stop I'm pregnant. I ask by who she says Erin. I instantly hit her maybe a lil hard cause she went to sleep. I poured water on her to get up. I'm like you a grimey bitch I swear. She like bitch I just took the nigga you couldn't keep. I'm like bitch please he was never yours. You know what matter fact he left and he the one who snaked on yah ass. Yup and the only reason he was with you was because he thought me and Darren was together. Also while tryna get back with me he told me yah never fucked. So who's baby is it. She smiles and says Kj's. I'm like you love sloppy seconds huh. She laughs and said whatever. That when I shot her arm then her legs then her stomach. I seen the sorrow in ha eyes in smiled and shot her in between the eyes. I then walked out. I'm like y'all find Kj and then we set. They all said okay. Then I got in Darren's truck waiting on the others. When they finally came they was silent. Then I turn on the radio. Joe's I wanna know was playing I'm singing the song. I was so into it I didn't notice Camille call my name. I answered her she like you crazy. I'm like nah I'm not I'm just a lil insane. They laugh and said you got that right and I got back to my song. When it went off I listen to Sex 101 by Jay Sean. That's my shit. I was so hype. I was singing my ass off. Then we was at the dealership. I hopped out and went in. They asked what I wanted. I said an all white with white interior just everything white Range Rover. They said okay and showed me it I bought it and left. They followed me home. I put it in the garage and went in the house.
They come in and we sat down watching my favorite movie of all time All about the Benjamins. Darren was rubbing on my belly and kissing it. I smiled. Everyone else went out to eat and a movie. We cuddled then he said he doesn't want me to be just his baby mama he wants me to be his wife one day. I'm like id like that. He smiled and kissed me. The kiss got deeper and you knew what was about to happen until my phone rings...