im back mfs part2

Just pov

Back to that well she got Erins mom. He mad as hell he like why this have to happen to her im like cause that

bitch childish af. He like man im so fucking pissed he like this your fault. Im like mf what you mean. He like you shouldnt have came to Ny. Im like nigga you shoulda came when i was in a coma mf. He like thats besides the point im like you shouldve been there when i lost the first baby then we wouldnt have this mf problem. Also your ass aint have to leave me to begain with. He sitting there upset like nigga i care you a bitch. He gets up and walked real close like you shouldnt have killed my seed. I busted out laughing he aint bout to put this on me. Im like nigga i took it to damn late anyway and its my body. He like but our kids. And im like who would be taking care of the kids 24/7. He like me and you im like nope it would be me on top of my drug business and college. He like i wouldnt leave you im like you already did and idc you can leave again im not gone break down next time. Then i walked upstairs where Darren ran after me. He like why you sat that im like cause he got me all the way fucked up. He like thats your bestie he just mad. Im like he a bitch i would never on purpose let something happen to his mom. And plus i taught his mom a few things when he was gone so i know they aint throwing her around. He like okay come on im like carry me he like really im like yeah my legs hurt. He picks me up and we get downstairs and im like i sent people to look for her and i seen n unfamiliar car and i got the license plate number. Ima give it to are computer speacialist and get this shit rolling. But until then everyone stay at a hotel and different ones so they cant get us all together. But whoever goes to the same one yall all have to be in one room. They like aw man why? Im like cause dammit i said so, so dont question the boss. Darren bust out laughing he like im going where ever the girls going. Im like cool William ahead of one hotel and Erin ahead of another we gone be at 3 different hotels so that means everyone be on alert. Also dont be being obvious in the hotel. They like alright we got this and im like dont be playing around either this all about getting Erin's mama back and killing the bitch that kept me from becoming one. They like alright go pack. So i pick all the knives up took them to my other specialist so he can check them for prints to make sure aint nobody in on it from my crew. I take finger prints when you first start working for me. And yes Kevin work for me so i got his prints also. But yeah we all heading out we going to the Sheraton. Thats my favorite hotel its so beautiful. But yeah Erin doesnt speak to me the whole time we driving him to the Hilton where he will be staying. William gone be at the Double Tree. Kevin is with William cause they just need two people cause William hardheaded he be acting dumb and like he cant die and i dont need to lose him. But yeah me the girls, Darren, and some of my other people are with us. We in our room chillin eating and waiting for my specialist to call then i get a call from ole bitch and i answer. Im like wassup hoe she like haha funny bitch i got Erin's mom now if you want her come alone ima text you the address hoe. Im like good bitch cause ima kill you and i want it done privately.