Yup we see you

Erin pov

Well yeah we seen this nigga he had to be in on the hit i swear if my arm wasnt on ten all day i would beat his ass. But then all i see is Justice run and go look for him she like man he gone but i took a picture. Im like why you take a picture she like cause he was fionne i wanted to always remember this moment. I was laughing so hard then she like i called your dad he know what he look like now and he gone send some people to go look for his bitch ass. Im like he was just fionne now he a bitch ass nigga i mean its true but dang change your mind so quick. She laughs and was like come on we going  home im like whatever. She grabs my hand ad we get to the car i grab my phone and i plug it in to listen to my music so Trey Songz Dead Wrong came on i was singing it yall know i got some vocals. So i was killing it she was laughing at me then she like why you play this im like cause you dead wrong she like i dont do none of that stuff he talking bout in his fucking song. Im like um okay if you say so she looks at me and i get back to singing. We get out the car and she got these big ass speakers so i plugged my phone in it and played it over i swear thats my song. Usually i listen to straight hood music but this my shit no lie. She like why you blasting that bull im like cause you like when i sing. She smiles and was like yeah i do but not this shit though. Im like girl you dead wrong this that shit she like i prefer you sing Loyal by Chris Brown im like i like that song but i cant be singing just him everyday. Then she left to go change to some sweat pants and a t shirt. She comes down in all my shit i swear my stuff smell fruity every time she return shit. I told her dont be spraying he perfume over everything in the damn house. 

Im sitting down and she walks straight passed im like what she doing she usually sits with me. So i grab my phone and i see she working out in a sports bra and my joggin pants. She killing it so i plug my phone in there to give her some music she jumps when it comes on she like you scared the fuck outa me im like my bad. She dances when she does her workout so she dancing to the song she swear up and down she hate. She be twerking and shit i be like i swear if she dont stop we gone have a problem from me and my big buddy down there. She sees me staring and she like could you not im like how could i not. She smiles and does her regular workout she going in on her chin ups and push ups and her weight lifting then her punching bag. Justice sweating out the ass im like dang you good she like yeah i was frustrated. Then she went to her gun range i went to cause she never showed me it as long as she lived here. She talking to me aint even paying attention and aint missing no body parts im like hell nah she really crazy as hell. Then she like are you scared im like shit nah but you crazy she laughs. Justice walks upstairs before me and she like im finna shower then we will go eat. Im like she calm asf now that she worked out cause usually i wouldnt see her if someone on her team was shot. She be going in but i guess i should shower to cause i smell like i been outside all day .

Justice pov

Im in the shower and i hear someone in here with me so i grab my towel and my gun and i step out and i see it Erin he scared the shit outa me i dropped my towel. He started laughing and handed it to me and finished doing whatever he was doing. Im so embarrassed but shit i was looking cute i just got my wax thank god. Cause i would be embarrassed if i didnt. I walked back in the shower and finished. Then i got out went in my room to see Erin laying on my bed dressed waiting on me im like bye he like i seen you naked to late im like whatever i drop my towel lotion up and put my under garments on. Then  i went in my walk in closet grab this minnie mouse crop top loose fit, with some highwaisted ripped jeans, and the Torro 4's. I put those on cause you know Minne's outfit is red the background of the shirt was black. Then i put  on gold jewlery a watch also some bracelets and earrings. I walked out did my makeup I went for a natural look. Then i curled my long hair then I told him to come on. We went to Ihop and yes its dinner time but we weird like that we order the same thing everytime french toast and sausage with bacon. We was smashing i ate so much food like dang it was alot. I ate some of his cause you know he aint eat all his french toast. He ate my bacon and then we paid and left up outa there. We went to one of his little friends house they be to touchy for me. So his friend William works for me and doesnt know it. So he be like get with a up and coming drug dealer Just himself told me that i was his next right hand man.  I was like foreal he like yup i was like do you know Just is a girl he like you lying im like why lie shit i her. He like tell me are stats i told him and much more he like dang how i aint know im like cause i didnt want yall to know. Im like you tell anyone thats your head regardless if we friends or not. He like alright we all chilling over there and im sleepy asf so lean over and lay on Erin. He wrapped his arm around me and asked if i was ready to go im like yeah. He told everyone bye then i drove us home i was completely tired i ran upstairs stripped put on one if his shirts and was gone. But then i felt the bed move so i jumped up then i see him sneaking in my bed im like announce your mf presence fool. He like my bad you look so peaceful im like yeah but i almost peacefully killed you. Erin was like dang my bad.