Intro💔

Read EVERYTHING especially what I wrote below😁

They say men can't be abused by their girlfriends or wives but I beg to differ. I'm actually afraid of what my girlfriend could do to me at any given moment. I tried to get the help I needed to leave her but every time I tried they laughed in my face and called me out my name.

If nobody else could take me seriously why should I take my life seriously. I loved that girl with everything in my heart but she broke that the moment she put her hands on me. I can't even explain all the damage she's done to me over the years.

I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can barely walk out of my house by myself without her getting mad at me. Is this what love is? Am I supposed to let this happen?
A man nor a woman is supposed to lay a hand on their significant other. Are they? I'm so lost and confused I just wish I had somebody to help me, guide me, something.

Everyone helps a girl out when she's in the need for it but what about me? Men can be abused too. Is this not abuse? If this isn't considered abuse then what is it because this right here isn't love.

I just want y'all to see that we aren't the only ones being abused because men could feel it too. Media's, books, and etc. piss me off everyday when they praise women hitting on men and that's not okay. Just because a man does something doesn't mean we should hit them because we feel like it or we're mad because if he did it all hell would break loose.
If y'all are like the girls I described please change the way y'all see men because that isn't okay. It's not fair to them and that's on double standards. Change!!

~Anna❤️