Chapter 3💔

"Hello son. How'd you sleep?"

"Fine." August said lying. He didn't go to sleep at all last night.

"Good so the people are here. I couldn't get a last minute change on who was fitting you so yes it is a girl. She's is very beautiful as you should you know."

"I'm not leaving Imani dad."

"She's using you and I raised you better than that. I don't care what type of job anyone has but she does nothing but post on instagram. A instagram influencer really? It's not even just that she causes lots of drama that drags you into it. Get someone who doesn't mind making money on her own or stays to herself. I wouldn't mind if you found someone who could be there for you if you lose this shit today. Imani would leave you in a heartbeat and you know it."

"I know she loves me and she would've been left then father. You put a limit on my spending."

"Duh nigga she's using you and I'm going to let you learn for yourself. Anyways there's a young lady here with a bunch of selections for you to try. Luna you can come in now."

"Hello sir." A plus size girl says as she walks in.

"Hello. This is Luna, August. She'll be your outfit fitter for now on. She'll help you get dressed for each event, dinner, or meeting we have."

"Okay. Please don't tell Imani dad."

"Mmm anyways. I'll let you do what you have to do. Luna let me know when y'all are finished."

"Okay." "Yes sir." They say as he leaves.

"Are there any specific colors you like on yourself?" Luna asks.

"I don't really have a color. It's whatever you think looks good on me."

"Okay let's get to it."

"You look good."

"You think so?" August said looking at himself. Nobody ever really tells him he looks good unless it's his fans.

"Yes you do."

"Are you ab-"

His father walks into the room.

"How is it going?"

"Really well sir. Does this look good on him."

"I like that outfit on you son. It looks nice."

"Thanks and thank you Luna. I have a question is she able to match me and Imani?"

"I ca-" "Nope she works for you not Imani. If she wants to match you she can find her own outfit I don't pay Luna for a rude ass little girl."

"But dad."

"But dad my ass. That gold digging ass little girl don't need shit from me. Now we have a party planner to talk to. Luna thank you for your hard work today."

"You're welcome sir. Bye."

"Bye." Both males say and Luna leaves.

"I was able to change the planner to a guy. Let's go to my office."

"Is there anything specific you want on the tables and chairs?"

"My favorite color is Black."

"A black and white theme?"

"That sounds good. What do you think dad?"

"It's up to you it's your party."

"Okay I would like those colors. Maybe have a projector so we can watch the music video I made to one if those songs as a preview."

"Okay anything else?"

"I would like for my son to have a table just for him with his name on the chair. It should be where he can see the screen from a far but not too far. Also I want a candy table for the kids that will be showing up. Lots of food. Not just little finger foods like food people can enjoy and be full before they leave. I want wine something like champagne all lined together in cups like a triangle pyramid." His father adds.

"Yes sir."

"Oh can I have a black red carpet. I want people to enjoy pictures and a cut out of me please. That should be all." August asks.

"Wait last thing a cake. Make sure it is big enough to feed loads of people and if you have to buy multiple. That is all."

"Okay sir I will have that all done in 4 days. Have a good day."

"Thank you, you too."

"What did you pick babe?" Imani asks.

"It's a black and white theme and here's the outfit I would be wearing. I wasn't able to get them to arrange us matching outfits because of my father but I found one and maybe we can order it and pick it up in two days."

"Mmmm."

"What?"

"I never understood why your father never liked me. I'm likeable."

"That you are. My mother loves you."

"But your father doesn't. If he wasn't making you where you are today I would have made you stop talking to him."

"Why that is my father."

"He always fucking disrespects me that's why. You're such a pussy when it comes to sticking up for me. It's kinda sad actually. Pathetic really."

"But I do stick up for you."

"No you don't and if you do you sure as hell don't do it around me. Your mother sticks up more for me than you. Ion even know why I fucking stick around. You don't do shit for me but fucking cry all the damn time. Grow the fuck up."

"Babe you know I love you."

"No the fuck you don't. Ion wanna hear that shit. You as a grown man scared of the dark because yo uncle raped you pathetic. I treat you the way I do because you're nothing and will never be nothing. The only thing you're good at is singing. I hope you grow some fucking balls if you wanna be with me any longer. I'm heading out."

"I- okay see you later baby."

"Fucking disgusting. Don't wait up I have plans on not coming home tonight."

"Yes my love."

"Mmmm." After that she walks out the door.

August was hurt. Everyone knew not to bring up his uncle. Worse part about it he knew he was going to the premier party and he couldn't do nothing about it.