Chapter 12💔

Unedited

August had been missing Luna for a week now. She went back home to visit her parents and he's been stuck with Imani.

At the moment he's currently in the basement listening to Imani cheat on him to his knowledge for the third time. What he didn't understand himself is how he'd actually allow someone to put him in the basement. He convinced Imani to put food down there with him and a small flat screen tv.

She gave him their tiny refrigerator from their movie room with food and a small box of snacks. His phone was also currently dead so he couldn't tell who called and who didn't. He didn't normally care who called unless it was his dad.

"Where is August?" August heard the man upstairs when they finished but he decides not to listen but to go to sleep.

"I don't know. Why?" Imani asks.

"Well, we've been dating forever, and you never told me how we can do this for so long and we never got caught."

"August does a lot with his family and his friends. That's why he's barely home. I told you this since last year."

"You're right I forgot. I love you baby."

"I love you too babe. I wish it could be like this forever."

"Me too. Once you drop him we could."

"You know I can't."

"You could you just choose not to. I have everything he has just not the fame."

"I know baby eventually I will leave him I just can't right now. I really do love you though and I want to be with you."

"Mmm. Imma go though, I have to go pick up Malaya."

"Okay bye my love."

"Bye baby."

Couple minutes pass and she opens the doors to the basement and wakes up August.

"August get up."

August shoots up out of his sleep and looks at her.

"Come on you stink. Let me see your phone so I can charge it."

He hands her the phone and goes to their bathroom. He probably hasn't showered in 3-4 days. She puts his phone on the charger and lays in their bed.

"August hurry up I'm tired." Imani says rushing his shower process faster.

Ten minutes later he gets out and walks into the bedroom to find pajama pants. One thing Imani could say was the fact august had a nice body and it was making her horny.

"Baby come here."

He did as he was told and she rubs his private area. He mentally wasn't excited because she had just cheated on him and she didn't bother to shower before trying to have sex.

"Someone is excited." She says as his shaft got hard.

She gets on her knees and pleasures him before pushing him onto the bed.

"August do you know why you go to the basement?" Imani asks while she lays on his chest after they were finished.

"Yeah, you feel like I need punishments."

"It's not just that also watch who you fucking talking to. I'm trying to teach you to be manly. Yeah, you went through that whole 'hood' phase, but a real man wouldn't be stuck on the fact his uncle touched him."

"Okay."

"Your mother told me about y'all's last conversation, and I was thinking maybe we should invite your uncle over so you can get over your fears. When we first got together, I completely understood but I'm tired of going to sleep with the tv or lights on. I'm tired of you cowering around your family or our friends when it comes to certain things. That happened so long ago why not just get over it by now you're 21."

"Imani it's hard to get over something like that. I don't want that man here bro."

"I don't care what you say he's coming over tomorrow. Also, your mother and father will be here too. I would cook but that's not my job to so and your mother will be bringing the food. We gotta get up early tomorrow we're having lunch together."

"Ight."

"Goodnight and I'm turning the lights and tv off too." She did as she said and laid on top of august.

He laid there wide eyed the rest of the night.

"Imani your phone is going off." August says around 7:20 am

"Answer it August damn."

"Hello?"

"Hi is Imani there?"

"She's asleep at the moment who is this?"

"I'm a friend of hers. She has a collab with another instagram influencer that she has to met up with tomorrow." The man said but lied straight to august.

"Okay I'll let her know when she gets up."

"Thank you. Bye"

"Ight."

August knew it was the man that Imani has been messing with. He wasn't fully dumb to the situation and he clearly knew it wasn't gonna be a collaboration with another influencer. It was a code for them two if anything was to go wrong and he understood that.

He got up and go ready for this dreadful lunch meal with his so called family.