Chapter 26💔

Unedited

A/N: This will be a flash back chapter. If y'all can recall the custom controller she bought. This was also the date they took the picture and the date she asked him out. Enjoy🫡

"Baby?" August says.

"Yes?" Luna asks.

"I haven't been to an arcade since I was about 17. I was wondering if you wanted to go with me to one today. I already had reserved it a couple days ago. I've been so busy I just forgot to tell you about it. Since it's out off day I wanted to see if you would go with me?"

"Yeah, we can."

"I allowed the arcade place let in only a certain amount of people so we wouldn't be the only people in there. I didn't want to feel like a celebrity, but we can just let anyone be in there."

"How many people?"

"Only about 4-5 families."

"Oh okay. That's good."

"Our bodyguards will be there but at all the entrances so no one will get through. The arcade was excited for us to be there actually. I paid them good money and left everyone a good tip."

"What time are we going? I need to get ready."

"In about an hour. I hope that's enough time if not we can wait a little longer."

"That's enough time. What are you wearing babe?"

"Hmm idk you wanna match?"

"Yeah, I'll pick out the outfits when I get out the shower."

"Okay imma play the game let me know whenever you're finished."

"Okay."

August heads downstairs to play the game with the boys.

____

"Where do you want to go to next?"

"Hmm can we play guitar hero. I used I play that so much as a kid when my parents."

"Bet. Afterwards do you wanna eat?"

"Yess their menu had a pasta I wanted to try."

"Okay let's go."

Luna grabs August's hand and basically runs to the game. They based all their games off of who can do it better. So far Luna was winning 5 to 4.

This game August had won so they were basically tied. Once they were finished, they go to their table and look at the menu. August takes in the scene and looks at the families that were only allowed in.

The parents were enjoying their lover's company. As for the kids, they didn't know each other but decided to play along with each other. There were four families that his bodyguards allowed into the arcade.

"Hello? I am Sara. I will be your waitress today. Is there a drink y'all will like to start off with?" The waitress says.

"Do y'all sell alcohol? Just a friendly question." August asks.

"Yes, sir actually. It's on that smaller menu over there."

August picks it up and looks.

"Can I get the big blue shark drink. Along with a sprite with no ice and water on the side."

"Yes, sir and for you ma'am?"

"Hmm can I get the same shark drink, but can you make it virgin?" Luna says.

"Yes, ma'am we can. Any appetizers?"

"Bae you pick." August says to Luna.

"Can we get the loaded fries and wings please."

"Yes ma'am. I will have your drinks out in one moment." The waitress says.

"Thank you so much."

"You're welcome."

"Not you drinking alcohol." Luna says to August as the lady walks away.

"Just one. I promise not to get drunk."

"Oh, I know you won't get drunk. Imma make sure of it."

The lady brings out the drinks first and moments later she brings out their appetizers. They order their food before eating.

"I'm glad we came here I'm having so much fun. Hopefully we can win that teddy bear. I really want it."

"Oh, we will I promise. I'm glad you like it. I wanted to be different. I know it's not crowded and the real experienced date. I'm sorry."

"It's fine baby. I knew what I was getting into when we first started messing with each other."

"I know I just sometimes wish it could be normal for once but that'll never happen."

"It's okay. It will happen one day. Anyways I want to do the dancing game next."

"Okay let's go. A guard will watch over our stuff."

"Okay."

They go to the game and pick a song. About two to three rounds, they were all sweaty and wanted to get off. August sits on the motorcycle next to him and pulls Luna onto him.

"You're so beautiful, Babygirl."

"Thank you, baby."

August grabs her face and kisses her. Once they were finished Luna looks him in the eyes and pecks his lips before saying something.

"I know it's weird for a female to ask but do you want to be my boyfriend? I know it's so sudden and you just got out of a relationship, but I really do love you. I want to make us official it's okay if you aren't ready yet."

"I'll be your boyfriend. I don't wanna see myself with no but you."

Luna gets excited and kisses him again before pulling her phone out and taking a picture of them two.

"This date will always be remembered. I love you."

"I love you too baby."