27

to Harold x
wanna come round soon?

from Harold x
sure

last night with simon completely broke her. she had never seen him cry before and him crying like that tore her apart. she felt nothing but guilty, wishing she could do more for him, but she knew by doing so it would only lead him on.

to Harold x
i'll leave the door unlocked

she barely wanted to move out of her pit today, she just wanted to contact simon. apologise for everything. see how he was doing. but in a way, she knew it was wrong to do so. the boy probably needed time, time to think and process, time away from her. she was absolutely dreading the next sidemen shoot, having to be there with them all, how they're all probably going to find out. suddenly her phone started ringing, a facetime call. freya. she answered it, smiling into the camera. "hello."

"hey, you okay?" freya asked.

"yeah, are you?"

"yeah i'm fine. i thought you went home with simon last night?" she questioned, realising daisy was sat in her own bed.

"oh right." she glanced around her, "yeah i did. but i won't be seeing simon anymore, well not like that."

"what? why?"

"well," she sighed, "he said he had caught feelings so i just had to call it off."

"to be fair dais, i think we all knew he liked you. i guess it's just been waiting for him to admit it." she offered a sympathetic smile.

"yeah i guess so." she heard her front door open and close and her bedroom door open, startling her slightly. "hey." she looked up from her phone at harry, standing in her doorway.

"is that harry?" freya shouted over the phone excitedly.

"yeah." looking back down at the camera, freya grinned at her.

"hi harry!" freya exclaimed, smiling back at daisy.

"hey freya." she chuckled, kicking off his shoes and hanging his coat up, diving into bed next to daisy.

"i'm gonna go anyways frey, i'll talk to you soon."

"okay bye." freya excitedly shouted, she secretly liked harry and daisy, wanting them to become a couple. she understood how happy they'd make one another, when harry cut daisy off, freya hated how broken daisy was.

"you're back home early to say you stayed at simon's last night." he reached an arm out for her to lay on his chest.

"i didn't stay, i came home." murmuring into his chest, she snuggled her head into him, instantly feeling calm and safe. his arm wrapped around her waist, her body moulding to his own. but all she could think about was their moment last night, before cal came barging in. how they had hardly drank anything, yet their lips were so close to connecting.

"oh, right." he mumbled into her hair, twirling it between his fingers, one of his favourite things to do whilst in her embrace.

they laid for a while, holding one another close, scrolling through their phones. they had barely uttered a word to one another, but sometimes the silence almost felt relaxing. they could sit in silence for hours and it not phase them one bit, just as long as they were together. "harry?" she whispered, turning way from her phone to look at him.

"mhm." he stayed focused on his phone, replying to his lads groupchat.

"i erm - i," she breathed in deeply, "i won't be sleeping with simon anymore. in fact, i don't think i'll be spending time with him either." she bit the inside of her cheek, looking up at him as he quickly put his phone down.