14

daisy lay on the sofa in her flat, thinking about the night she just had and waiting for simon to come, she definitely needed a cuddle. she had changed into simon's hoodie and a pair of shorts, wrapping herself up under a blanket and watching an episode of 'american horror story'. she regret leaving so abruptly, but nothing could stop the anger racing through her body. stupid fucking katie. suddenly, the door opened wide to a cheery simon, staggering towards her, wasted. "hello you." he jumped on top of her, caressing her.

"hello." she messed with his hair as he wrapped his arms tightly around her, cuddling his face into her neck, peppering it with kisses.

"you okay?" he hummed into her neck, slowly lifting himself up.

"yeah i guess, just a bit wound up." she sighed, looking into his eyes. "oh well, anything interesting happen after i left?" he peeled the blanket from her, sliding next to her and tucking them both in, pretending to be interested in the show when in reality it wasn't his kind of thing.

"no not really. did a little shot it or say it around the table, i think that's how i'm so wasted!" he looked into her eyes again, laughing at intoxicated state. she giggled along with him.

"oh so, what kind of questions got asked?" she stroked his face, pausing the tv for a moment.

"erm, you know the usual? things about sex and that," he thought for a moment "oh, and i got asked if there's anything going on between me and you so i took a shot."

"oh right." she responded, "should've said no." she giggled.

"that would be lying." he tapped her nose, "after the game cal came and sat where you were sat and we had chat about harry and how weird he's being."

"yeah he is being weird. i don't really understand what his problem is, i mean he has katie again." saying that phrase only made her fill with jealousy. "anyways, shall we go to bed?" she smiled, roughing up his hair. talking about harry to anyone completely drained her, she just wanted his presence and she couldn't have it. all because she played hard to get when he needed her the most.

"yeah, come on." simon shot up, heading towards the bedroom before daisy. she quickly locked the flat door and followed simon to bed, where she immediately jumped on top of him, dying to forget about the events of tonight. "keep the hoodie on." he whispered into her ear, placing kisses onto her neck. god, casual sex is fun.

they both awoke tangled in each other's arms, daisy remained on simon's chest, listening to his heart beat as he played with her hair. blindly reaching for her phone, she grabbed it, scrolling through her notifications.

from Harold x
sorry, we should talk.

she showed simon the message, knowing there should be no more secrets between them. "are you gonna reply?", he continued stroking her hair, turning his attention back to his own phone.

to Harold x
okay

"i'll just see what he has to say for himself i guess." she sighed as she scrolled through twitter.

"yeah, good idea." simon responded, wishing she hadn't replied to the message at all. wishing she could just ignore the boy all together. "can you drive me home in like 20 minutes? just realised i have sidemen reacts to do." he exhaled, wanting to stay with her all day.

"of course." she looked up at him, smiling as she dragged herself out of bed and to her bathroom, staring at her rough reflection, noticing a love bite on her neck and boobs. after they both brushed their teeth and put some clothes on, they headed for daisy's car.

listening to the radio, simon glanced over at daisy, "i'm enjoying this friends with benefits thing you know?" he lied, he absolutely hated it. all he wanted to do was tell her how much he liked her, how desperate he was to call her his. he knew this deal meant not sleeping with other people, but it was not the same as a relationship, it wasn't simple. too many rules surrounding the deal.

"good, me too." she grinned, concentrating on the road as she pulled up to his building. "i'll see you later then." she winked at him, laughing as she did so and he laughed softly with her.

"yeah, see you later." he smiled, squeezing her thigh and jumping out of the car. she quickly pulled out her phone, checking for any new messages. 0.

"fuck it." she told herself, inhaling deeply as she headed towards cal and harry's.

a/n
sorry it's not as long
just had a busy weekend with christmas and everything. hope you're all enjoying x