Feeling like a main character

No music on this one but I posted a playlist on the community thing                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Present

 Today was one of my good days. My mom woke me up at like seven and I actually ate something right after I woke up. I walked into my room and decided on an outfit. As I was getting dressed I looked at my floor, I don't think I had cleaned my room in like- a month. So I knew I wanted to do that. So I lit the candle that lizzie gave me and sat and played the sims for like an hour. Remember how I said that if I was the main character, that I was going to have fun with it. So I started to clean my room like a boring person. Then after I decided that my room is clean enough. I put on the main character playlist and started dancing around my room. It reminded me of when times were simpler. When I was three I used to dance around me and my siblings room listening to cds without a care in the world. I miss that, But Bubblegum Bitch is more fun. 

Since I have decided to be the main character, lets go do something spontaneous and fun!  It's cold so I don't want to go outside, but let's do something fun inside I guess. I decided that I want to make a bunch of cute outfits, I do this often but it's still fun so I don't really care. So I put my playlist on and start picking out outfits. I need someone to imagine that I'm giving them a makeover-- Lizzie. Her hair is long and dark brown, so it would probably go with dark academia. I pick out a black pleated skirt, a brown sweater with a collar, and A dark green headband and just sit and think about how cute Lizzie would look in it. I can imagine her with her hair braided and her wearing that outfit, sitting and listening to a book. I love her so much, how did I get this lucky. I guess that the universe decided that we were meant to be. How else would I have been trying to at least be her friend, If not more since kindergarten. I'm the luckiest girl alive. I held the necklace she gave me in my hands and just said the words, "Her Dragonfly". I grabbed the note from her and started to read it again. Usually I only read it when I'm sad but I want the note to be associated with happy. 

I held the necklace in my hand and and mothed the words "this necklace is a promise". Then I remembered the video she sent me at the beginning of the pandemic, I believe that was the last time I heard her voice. "go drink some water" I could almost hear her say in my head. So in her tribute, I drank some water for the first time today. I started to write a poem about her. Talking about her beautiful eyes, Her warm smile, how caring she is, and just everything I love about her.   

DragonFly

Her dragonfly

I'm her dragonfly

From her loving smile

To her loving personality

From how much she loves others

To how much she cares for others

I love her

I love every single ounce of her

Her beautiful eyes

Her freckles

Not just looks but personality

She fills my heart with butterflies when she's around

The name Dragonfly never had so much meaning

I'm a simp                                                                                                                                                                              (594 words) completed 1/4/2021