The Suprise

Present
3/16/2021
2:15 pm

I never thought that kissing would be something I'd want to do. I thought it was just glamourized by Rom-coms and fanfiction.

We walk to the field, the same field that held my therapy and her sadness. We're walking at a slow pace, we have no reason to run.

We got to the middle of the field. It was finally time. If I would have gone back in time, to that day, that game of truth or dare. I would have confessed right then. I had never thought that we would last this long. I want to kiss her, I love her so much. But am I ready, I don't know. I've never really been good with physical interaction unless I'm the one hugging the person or whatever. This is such a new feeling, should I really kiss her?

I pulled her in and kissed her. It was just like the stories, if not better. I just want to stay in that moment forever. But it was over so fast.

I was talking to Abbie and Ben after Lizzie left. Ben saw the whole thing happen, he said it was adorable. Abbie was just confused because she had literally no idea what happened. I giggled and even under the mask I could tell that Ben was smiling. Abbie was just trying to figure out what the fuck happened.

Slowly we just all started laughing and most of the kids looked at us but honestly didn't question what was happening. Evan said "Ben probably made a joke about drugs" and we started laughing even more.

I got home and told Remi and Wall immediately because I needed to brag that I had my first kiss before them.

Today was really fun
(299 words) completed 3/16/2021 3:16 pm