No- just no

present

4/18/21

12:05

Why can't anything prove to me that people care. I just want to feel loved but my brain says no. I wish that they didn't read this. I feel like they might think I say this stuff for attention, I mean that's what I think, there's no way that this is real. Uno thinks they made me feel this way. I don't think that they get the fact that I did this to myself. I'm the one that's been blocking people out.

"how are you doing"

"how r u doing?"

why do they still care? I didn't talk to them for awhile.

"hi Sammi"

"I just want you to know that I love u, I care about u, make sure you eat something, drink water, and always remember I will never stop sending you love because you are my sibling."

No- just no. It makes it so much harder to leave when people remind you that they care.

"Aye aye you the shit NEVER forget that, ily man"

I want to forget how much I love all of them.

"you wont annoy me"

But why wouldn't I? I just don't get any of this.

"okay , but if u ever need to talk, I'm ehre"

"here*"

But why would you want to listen?

I just don't understand any of it. I don't get why I can't understand in the first place. I just want to be happy.

(240 words) completed 4/19/21