016

light shined into the room. my eyes protested, wanting to still stay closed. but i pried them open and saw her still wrapped around me. then what happened last night flashed back to me.

i instantly turnt red and covered my face. even thought no one would see, but still.

god, did that really happen?

yeji stirred, somehow still pulling closer to me. cute. i softly placed my hand on her head and played with her hair. jeez, it was so soft.

"hello?" i heard her raspy morning voice. my face turnt red. i moved my hand away and pretended like nothing happened.

"good morning." i whispered to her. she looked up at me and smiled brightly.

"did you sleep well?" she hummed tilting her head to the side. god, it was so cute.

"best sleep of my life." i smiled and chuckled. she softly cupped my face and kissed my squishy cheek.

"so.. is that ok? are we?"

i enthusiastically nodded. she sighed, and smiled even wider, "god, i've never been with a girl."

"you act like we didn't fake date." i reminded her.

"oh yeah! it'll be just like before. except no kai involved," she spoke, "thank god."

"why would you even like someone like that." i teased her.

"shut up!" she smacked my shoulder. we laughed. well, more like me laughing at her. she wasn't very amused. yeji's face stayed blank the entire time. i quickly apologized.

"hm, only a kiss will make me feel better." she smiled, turning a tint of red. i covered my face with my hands. i heard her giggle at me. she pried her hands off my face and softly pecked me. i could feel myself turn an even darker shade of red. god, her lips were so soft.

"you look so cute when you're embarrassed." she kissed me once again, which did not help me be any less embarrassed. after she was satisfied with kissing me, i was finally able to bury my face into my hands once again. god, she was quite literally going to kill me.

"are you done now?" i mumbled. she only laughed, and got out of bed.

"you hungry?" she asked. i took my hands out of my face and looked at her, "let's call it our first date."

"oh, yeah that sounds nice." i replied. first date? i was not ready.

"cmon, it'll be fine." she pulled me up and pulled her close to me. her hands wrapped around my waist.

"well you'd have to give me a minute to do my hair and stuf-"

she lightly placed her pointer finger on my lips, which immediately shut me up. i could feel my face turn hot.

"you look perfect, now let's go."

(an: OMG BRUH I AM SO SORRY FOR LIKE NEVER UPDATING I DO NOT WRITE STORIES ANYMORE BUT I PROMISE I WILL FINISH THIS. but i just wanted to put some fluff in this chapter since y'all waited so long. also if you'd like to keep up with me my insta is @/ frozenyeji which i am way more active on than here! thank you all so much for the support, it means sm to me. also we were at the #1 spot for #yeji ? i couldn't have done it without you guys, so thank you so much for the support even tho this story is so messy.)