𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

Third Person's POV

"Where the fuck am I?" Jaemin questioned as he saw an unfamiliar room around him, technically it wasn't that familiar, this room reminds him of his own room but the only difference is that the colors around this room are just red and black with the lamp as the only source of light. He headed out of the said room only to be greeted with their own living room in black and white colors and the white lamps lighting up the place.

"What the hell is this dreamㅡ"

"𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝑵𝒂 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏." Jaemin faced the man who caught his attention.

"Jaemㅡ Why am I calling myself my ownㅡ" He stopped his statement when he saw their reflections.

"Why do you have my face? Well except for the hair and eye color, you're basically me. What is this weird dream?" Jaemin asked the other totally confused.

"𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖!"

"Hey no need to be mad, I can basically see that you're me by appearance but not really me by your attitude. I mean, you're too hot headed to me." Jaemin rolled his eyes making the other male chuckle.

"𝑮𝒍𝒂𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰. 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑵𝒂 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒔𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉." Satan smirked, lifting his hand in a choking manner in attempt to choke Jaemin.

"What are you doing? Are you supposed to choke me using some sort of telekinetic power? Well dude, I need to wake up from this dream, I look like a crazy dumb fuck." Jaemin rolled his eyes as he chuckles, finding all of this ridiculous.

"𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖?! " The devil screamed, sprinting to Jaemin's direction, his eyes glowing crimson red as his horns started to appear. This took Jaemin by surprise and the last thing he knew is he is lifted from the ground and is choked by his look a like.

"Demon..." Jaemin muttered as his try to free himself from the demon in front of him who have his face.

😈

"There's something in me hyung. .. Like another me? I don't know." Jaemin trailed off not really knowing what to tell his brothers. He didn't even know if what he saw in that dream is real or not. What keeps bugging him is that the trembling of his body and the fear he still feels even after waking up.

"What actually did you see?" Yuta carefully asked sitting beside Jaemin.

"A demon." Jaemin answered looking straight to Yuta not expecting to feel the same fear making his body tremble when he faced his brother.

"H-hyung..  Y-you... " Jaemin pointed Yuta with his trembling index finger not sure what to say as his mind was clouded by fear.

"𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒎 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝑵𝒂 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏,𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓." Lucifer adviced still looking straight at Jaemin's terrified eyes.