𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓉 ℱ𝒾𝓋ℯ

Third Person’s POV

Na Yuta, where the fuck are you?” Winwin’s stern voice was heard from the other line making shivers went down to Yuta’s spine. An angry Winwin is the last Winwin version he wants to meet with all the events happened this morning.

“I’m at home Winnie, Nana and Jaehyun somewhat don’t feel good for school but Nana is worse. What did you call for anyway?” He asked not even telling his own exhausted body from making his devil out.

What? Both of them at the same time? How the hellㅡ anyway, did you or Jaehyun went to the school dorms last night?” Winwin asked in a serious tone but Yuta can hear some worry in it.

“I didn’t and I’m sure these two stayed home too.” Yuta answered honestly.

Well thank God it wasn’t you guys but bad news a devil is out.” Winwin said making Yuta’s eyes wide.

“How can you say that and what happened in the dorms anyway?” Yuta questioned calming himself.

It’s hard to say it on the phone, Taeyong-hyung and I will head there. See you later and oh Na Yuta take a rest, I can feel your exhaustion.” Winwin said as he hung up without saying goodbye to his lover.

“Donghyuck?” Yuta called for Donghyuck who is currently helping Jaehyun ease his muscle pain from the spell Satan casted.

“Hey hyung.” Donghyuck smiled letting Jaehyun again to heal himself using his powers.

“You know how to cook right? I’m sorry to ask you this but Winwin and Taeyong-hyung are coming over so, can you please prepare something for all of us.I don’t really cook, it’s either Jaemin or Jaehyun does it.” Yuta asked scratching the back of his neck due to embarrassment.

“Oh don’t worry hyung, I will gladly prepare something for us. Should I start now?” Donghyuck asked.

“Oh you can. Thanks.” Yuta said, totally grateful to the younger.

“You are really a shitty eldest son aren’t you.” Jaehyun said chuckling.

“Shut the fuck up.” Yuta rolled his eyes but chuckled as well knowing that Jaehyun was just kidding.

“Go check on Nana, hyung. Please do tell Jeno that whatever he is doing is not doing any better to Nana, according to Mammon.” Jaehyun said wincing when he tried to sit up.

😈

“Jeno?” Yuta called for the younger a signal that he is coming in.

“Oh hey hyung.” Jeno said as he stood up then offered a cute smile to Yuta.

“He’s still not awake huh.” Yuta stated, caressing Jaemin’s honey locks.

“I don’t know hyung, it seems like my healing rituals doesn’t affect his human body.” Jeno said letting out an exhausted smile.

“Jeno, don’t be mad or something but Mammon, Jaehyun’s demon said that your rituals isn’t doing any progress on Jaemin’s human body. You can stop tiring yourself now Jeno.” Yuta carefully revealed to Jeno with his hand on Jeno’s shoulder.

“Mark is also comingㅡ Hey Jeno bud, what’s the problem?” Donghyuck asked when he saw Jeno sulking.

“I’m a little bit upset that Nana’s demon isn’t letting me help Nana’s body, my healing powers aren’t working.” Jeno honestly answered.