𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮

Third Person's POV

"Hey Mark Lee!" Mark could only sigh when he heard such deep voice calling him. Felix is here again to disturb his peace.

"What?" Mark turned hands on his pocket with no expression at all.

"Aren't you too salty so early babe?" Felix replied inching his face closer to Mark making Mark step backwards on reflex.

"Can you stop the petnames and yes, you're right it is too fucking early so stay the fuck away from me." Mark smiled sweetly and was about to turn away but Felix isn't having any of it today.

"Come with me." Felix's grip to Mark's wrist is hard enough for the other to wince.

"What? Why? No! Let go!" For some unknown reason Felix is too strong for Mark to yank away and it confuses him. Why is this guy so strong?

"Stop struggling human!" Felix's voice turned deeper and his eyes turned red shocking Mark, giving him chills and made his body freeze. Fear washed over Mark's body that he could only stare with wide eyes to his schoolmate.

"Maㅡ" Jaehyun has no time to call Mark with his happy face when he saw Felix and that black aura floating around the boy. Mammon was quick to take over Jaehyun's body.

"𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒈𝒐." Mammon commanded the lowly devil residing Felix's body, grabbing the boy's hand that's gripping Mark who's still in shock.

"Jaehyun-hyungㅡ" Mark called but Jaehyun chose not to face the younger and terrify him even more.

"𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒅, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓." The devil inside Felix spoke.

"𝒀𝒐𝒖ㅡ"

"𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍."

"Jisungㅡ no who are you?" Jaehyun got to the surface again when he saw Jisung with crimson eyes same as his, walking to them together with Chenle who's very chill. Jaehyun looked around him, noticing the quietness surrounding them and the not moving Mark. Time stopped.

"𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒑𝒉𝒆𝒈𝒐𝒓." Mammon spoke again. Belphegor or Jisung only yawned and wave at his older demon brother.

"And Chenle?" Jaehyun asked.

"𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒂 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒕, 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆 8 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔." A cambion is a child of a devil and a human.

"𝑺𝒐 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒊𝒇𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒚, 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒍." Belphegor said sensing Lucifer's presence the moment he stopped the time.

"𝑨𝒉.. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕ㅡ" Yuta wasn't able to finish what he was about to say when a black slash went pass by Yuta's check injuring him and slashing Felix's throat.

"𝑴𝒂𝒎𝒎𝒐𝒏! 𝑪𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅! 𝑰𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒔, 𝑺𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒍 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒊𝒈 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆!" Belphegor exclaimed as Mammon did what he was told as fast as he could.