𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℱℴ𝓊𝓇

❌: 𝘚𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦

˜”*°••°*”˜˜”*°••°*”˜

Third Person's POV

"Just go here. Yes. Uh huh you're right.. Wait no need to call mom or dad. Yes, you'll be enough. Okay bye! Thanks Mr. Kwon." Jackson hung up, bringing the cigarette to his lips once more.

"𝑵𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒈." Shocked at the sudden deep voice he heard Jackson immediately turned around seeing a tall young man in dark with his powdered cocaine on hand.

"What the fuck dude, you want someㅡ wait.. How the hell did you enter?!" Jackson said almost screaming as he reached for his gun that was just on the bed side table.

"𝑶𝒉 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒚, 𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒔 𝒅𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒆. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒓𝒆 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔." Jaemin answered with his unsually deep voice stepping up to the light for Jackson to see his face.

"Who the fuck are you? And oh nice contact lenses you got there." Jackson said referring to Jaemin's crimson red eyes. The only thing Jackson is confused about is, why is he trembling upon seeing the younger male's red eyes to the point that he dropped his gun as he stared at it lying on the floor.

"𝑳𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝑱𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒈." Jaemin said as he lifts Jackson's face by putting a finger on the older's chin making Jackson look directly to his eyes.

"𝑶𝒉, 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔." Jaemin smirked stroking Jackson's chin with his index finger, the latter is now terribly shaking feeling this immense dark aura around the other.

"𝑻𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝑱𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒈, 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚? 𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏? 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆?" Jaemin asked, grabbing Jackson's chin tight,  bruising his cheeks with Jaemin's long nails

"I.. Iㅡ I want to stay strong... I want to show them that I-I don't need them.. IㅡI just want to feel that they love m-me, want them to know that I exist.. " Jackson replied whimpering with his tears continuously flowing.

"𝑨𝒘𝒘.. 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆.." Jaemin cooed, his eyes growing more deadly red as he laughed at the human in front of him.

"𝑱𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒈, 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒎. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚, 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒚, 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒘. 𝑮𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒈, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆. " Jaemin said as his voice goes deeper and darker and as for Jackson, it seems like the whole world is on mute and only Jaemin's voice is the sound he can hear.