Respect and Honor: The Battle of the Three Armies

(:This is it, the anticipation can ease up a little bit because the time has come for the three armies to fight at last. Enjoy:)

   Pleistarchus sits up on his cot and prays to the gods above. He finishes his prayers when he hears someone enter the tent. He looks over and sees Aegea standing at the tent's entrance.

   "Just wanted to wish you good luck before you go." She whispers.

   "Thank you my love. I will try my best to come back to you."

   "Promise me," She mumbles through a quiet sob. "That if you do make it...you come straight to me. No more distractions."

   Pleistarchus walks over to Aegea and holds the girl in his arms. She puts her face into his shoulder and lets out another quiet sob.

   "Pleistarchus, it's time." A soldier said as he entered the tent.

   "I promise." Pleistarchus said while holding back tears. "That whether it's in this life or the next...I will come to you."

   Pleistarchus let's go of Aegea, picks up his sword and his shield and walks out of the tent. He walks to where the other soldiers are stationed and put another coating of the Hades Fire solvent on before marching to the battlefield. He met up with Thermistokles, Dilios, Bahadur, Salino and the four other Iroans and set out for their quest to kill the God-King.

   As they reached the outer edges when they heard the distant sound of battle horns that signified the start of battle.

   "How long until we get there?" Salino asked.

   "Just another hour or so." Thermistokles replied.

   The group marched for a half hour when they came across their first Persian scout. "I got this." Pleistarchus said.

   He moves sneakily in the brush, moving slowly so he would't compromise his and team's postion. He reached the scout and unsheathed a large dagger and jabbed it into the scout's neck. Pleistarchus held his hand over the scout's mouth and gently placed him on the ground. They encountered three more scouts before they finaly reached the outer edges of Xerxes' camp.

   "Listen." Pleistarchus started. "Split up into teams of twos, and look around. Take the clothing off of a Persian soldier. If you find Xerxes, do not approach and seek us out." He looked at his crew. "Got it?"

   They all nodded and headed into their groups of two's, Pleistarchus and Bahadur, Dilios and Thermistokles, and the other Iroans go out to find out the God-King's location. Bahadur was the one who fit in the most because of the scars on his face, and everyone would just think he was just one of the thousands of victims of the God-King's merciless horrors...which he was.

   While Dilios and Thermistokles were roaming the camp they saw a huge tent heavily guarded by Persian guards. They sneaked through the camp and met up with Pleistarchus, Bahadur, Salino and his partner but they couldn't find the last two.

   "What's the plan Pleistarchus?" Salino asked.

   "We're going to have to take him out now." He replied. "It's now or never."

   "Ok, let's go." Thermistokles said.