End

It's been a year since Pleistarchus last stood at the city gates of Sparta. He smiled and took in a deep breath of the air of his home. He walks down the streets to see it bursting with life. He smiled at the sight because his people were finally free to roam the streets without having to worry about Leonidas.

   He walks to his childhood home to see that Dilios who is now the king of Sparta is waiting for him at the door along with Thermistokles.

"Pleistarchus, how wonderful to see your return from Iroa," Dilios said. "How was your trip?"

"It was amazing," Pleistarchus said. "I met a wonderful woman named Hargo, and we have a son."

"A son!" Dilios yelled. "What's his name?"

"Dilios," said the king of Iroa. "It was the only name that seemed to fit,"

"Thank you Pleistarchus," Dilios said with extreme honor. "How long is your stay?"

"Only a couple of weeks," Pleistarchus replied. "Have to get back to my family. Thermistokles, how is the rebuilding of Athens coming along?"

"Sooner than expected," he said. "A few problems, but one can expect that."

"Of course. What shall we do now?"

"I don't know," Dilios said. "Well...there is a war going on across the sea." Dilios cracked a smile. "A messenger came seeking help from another tyrant."

"When do we set sail?" Pleistarchus returned the cracked smile.

"As soon as you want," Dilios laughed.

"Well then, what are we waiting for?" Pleistarchus smiled.