7

"Those brilliant todays for all of them

Oh every night and day

Yeah, I know you always stay"

~

5 years ago during Jungkook's birthday

Y/N's Pov

Jungkook's parents has planned a big birthday party just for their only son. All of his family members, ancestors, aunts, cousins and probably a few of the business partner will be there too. When I said big I meant it. Mr Jeon loves showing off his wealth through anything, whether its an event or his clothes while Jungkook is the polar opposites.

Jungkook prefers a small gathering just his close ones. I got ready wearing a silver off shoulder dress with matching flats. I love wearing heels but I know this is going to be a long night and I don't want to bruised my feet.

I'm always felt nervous attending todays event although sometimes he bring me to a company party but this is different these people are related to Jungkook and I want to have a great first impression on them. 

I've meet his parents already twice, they are very lovely especially Mrs Jeon although the father can be quite demanding about Jungkook image. Jungkook is like a carbon copy of Mr Jeon, I swear their DNA are built different. Probably the most beautiful people I've seen. 

It's scary how can they look that good effortlessly. No wonder Jungkook was given the title as the Golden Child. Not only he inherited his parents godly looks he is intelligent, talented and a hardworking man. However these things only heavy the burden in his shoulder.

 I know Jungkook tried his absolute best to show Mr Jeon that he can do everything well and be the perfect son his father expect him to be. To always be number one.

This is where I step in to constantly tell him that he does great since he has no to rely. It soothed him. The knock on my door startled me a bit as I rush up to open the door revealing Jungkook wearing an expensive dark blue suit, his finger and wrist adorned with accessories. His hair is neatly styled back showing off his handsome features. 

His eyes lit up at the sight of me before pulling me in a tight hug all of a sudden.

"You look beautiful" He breath out pulling away slightly to look at me

"And you look very handsome"

He smiled eyes crinkling like a crescent like his pearly white teeth are all displayed it was such a Jungkook look.

"You ready to go?" I held up a finger asking him to wait for a minute

I ran back to my room where I hid Jungkook's present. I did not know what to give him so I knitted a red beanie and purple bracelet with heart beads inside craved our initials letter name. It was not much but I hope he loves it.

"Okay I am ready!" I chirp hiding the bag behind me as I take his extended hand

On the way to Jeon's mansion I've been fidgeting something I do when I am nervous. The bag is in my hands as I desperately tried to hide it. Jungkook held my hand while the other is on the steering wheel. Honestly it was such a hot sight.