3

"Hold still, It's an order 

Our heart beats are louder than ever"

~

 In the weekends Jungkook would go to places where you both would always go hoping it'll filled the void inside his empty heart and soul, just so he could feel. Feel that you are indeed here with him. That's how he lives now. 

That's the only time you felt so near yet so far at the same time. Jungkook refuses to believe you left him it was so hard to. You were the only person to accepted him for who he is, Not Jeon Jungkook the son of the most richest and successful man Mr Jeon, a man who hides his identity with a mask acting like the perfect son and man in everyone eyes. An expectation he has to live up to. 

No. You fell in love with Jungkook the side that nobody see. A man who just want to live without living the expectations his of family and other people, a caring, loving, fun person he is.

The park were filled with people and children but Jungkook paid no mind to any of them as he sit at their usual spot. You love flowers but sadly you were allergic to pollen despite Jungkook protest he could not bare seeing the sad look on your face.

Passerby and even some of the people here turn to glance at him softly whisper to each other at his presence although he always comes here. Shock to see the Jeon Jungkook in person here. Girls took this opportunity to gawk at him even contemplating to approach him. 

His strong and enigmatic aura makes people want to approach him despite the rumors about his anger issue when you died. Yet his beauty lulls people in, wanting to see it up close like a strong magnetic field pulling them in.

 He is used to this kind of attention so shutting his eyes was the only choice. So he laid back on the tree mind drifting off to another memory.

Flashback 3 years

The mask you were wearing feels so suffocating, all you want is to breath in the fresh air outside. You always question why you were allergic to pollen yet has this interest with plants.

"Y/N stop sulking. Come here" Jungkook ushered when he finished setting up the blanket for us to picnic.

You jog up to him pouting although he could not see it. He embraces you making you giggle.

"Why do I need to use this stupid mask!" You complained 

"We don't want you to get sick" He replied softly hoping your stubborn ass would just listen to him one time but of course that will be delusional of him.

You were never afraid but Jungkook couldn't help but be worried. Last time you got pretty bad rash. Your Lips and cheeks swollen basically your whole face were the color of red it scared Jungkook to death that they had to rushed you to the hospital but you were just humming to yourself and complaining while he almost had a heart attack.

"It was not that bad. It could gotten worse" You shrugged it off 

"I'll be careful!" 

before he could say anything you took off the mask throwing it somewhere not caring where it went. A huge smile plastered on your face literally your eyes shines brighter than before. Jungkook could only smile astonished as he lets you go to enjoy while he prepared the food that you pack for today picnic.