8

"You're looking at the same place with me with a pain in your eyes

Won't you please stay in dreams"

~

Jungkook groan in his sleep when the ray of sunlight hit his face. He usually keep the curtains close. He turns his back facing the window to ignore it lazy to close it back but when a soft hand touches his bare back Jungkook jolted awake at the familiar sensation.

He sit up quickly eyes widening at what was in front of him. He thought his eyes were playing tricks on his or maybe he starts to hallucinate crazy things. His hands itch to touch you bring you closer to his chest.

There you were sitting cross leg with the most beautiful smile ever. You were wearing a cute blue sundress your brown hair flowing freely while Jungkook was almost wearing nothing. Jungkook blink twice bewildered, he thought if he moved slightly you would disappear. 

"Hey--

He took this opportunity embracing you close, when he thought you were going to disappear as he pull you into his arms instead your arms hugged him back. His warm skin meets yours and something tells him this is real. How you felt so real.

Jungkook tightened his hold afraid you'll leave him again. Y/N giggled at his actions before pulling away slightly although Jungkook protest. You cupped his cheeks with both hands making him look at you, his eyes did not blink once just staring at you. 

He drinks in your appearance. Your beautiful that seems to glow making you look more Devine. 

"Hi my love" was the first thing you said to him your soothing voice travel to his ears as his heart clenches at the familiarity of a voice he hasn't heard in so long

All this years trying to put a strong image from everyone, the times he held himself from crying but this time you were here in his arms smiling sweetly at him. The face he could never forget. At the moment he felt nothing but happiness. He burst into tears into full on sobbing his hand firmly holding you. 

He let his emotions out for the first time he cried so hard that he choked with his tears. His is not afraid to show you his vulnerability. God, only knows how much he misses you. He allowed his tears to freely fall as he planted a long, emotional kiss to your hair.

You looked so beautiful you are practically glowing. 

"I missed you so so much. Please don't leave me" He begged and it hurt Y/N seeing him like this "I need you why did you leave so soon..."

"I miss you more" Y/N hold him closely to her as he continued to cry out his heart. You cooed rubbing your hand behind his back in a calming manner. 

"I will always stay by your side" you said gently making him look up to you again with teary eyes

He sniffles the gesture made you laugh at how cute he was. A tear left your eye. You caught his wrist and pulled his hand down to press over his heart.

"I am here" You whispered in a voice barely there

To lighten up the atmosphere you crack up a smile hoping he'd do too but right now seeing you made him feel broken to know that you weren't going back to him in his arms.