baecation

March 10th, 2017

"I'm actually so excited for this trip, you do not understand!" Selena exclaimed as Niall and Rocky put their suitcases into the back of the limousine.

"Aren't we all?! Where's our horny couple?" Kendall asks as she looks around. From the corner of her eyes, she spots Taylor and Harry is somewhat of an argument.

"Trouble in paradise, it's been going on for a while. Maybe this vacation is all they need." Niall added in, not even bother looking up. He, out of everyone, knew what happened because Harry has told him, the only person who he felt that he could talk to.

"Are they okay? It seems pretty serious." Rocky added as he looks up and sees Taylor's arms raised. He doubts she would lay hands on Harry but this is so unlike the normal Taylor.

"I would say 'let them be'. They are adults who can handle their own shit. If they need our help, they'll come to us." Kendall shrugs as she calls out for them, informing the couple the crew is leaving in 5 minutes.

Shaking his head, Niall got into the car to wait for everyone. He hasn't been able to tell anyone, just because Harry had asked him not to but also because he thought he, himself, could never fully portray what is happening, might as well keep his mouth shut.

30 minutes into the trip, it seems like everything was back to normal when Taylor giggles at Harry's joke with his hand on her thighs. Kendall was napping on Rocky's thighs like always as Niall stuff his face with the snacks they bought for the trip while Selena just continues to read her book that just came out by Colleen Hoover's It Ends with Us' which she has been hoping to read since it was announced.

The ride turned quiet when Taylor fell asleep on Harry's shoulder for the two girls to sleep and for Selena to read in peace. Niall gave Harry a look, hinting they would need to talk later as he saw Harry's frown resting on his face for hours straight, marking creases into his forehead.

"My body is so sore, oh God!" Taylor whine as she stretches her muscle when the car stops at the villa the Jenners own in upstate New York.

"Yeah, I bet Harry does that every single day," Selena winked, earning a fist bump from Rocky and a laugh from Kendall.

"Never would I think that I would live to the day to see Miss Gomez here, not only approve but to make sex jokes of Taylor's relationship with me," Harry chuckled as Selena roll her eyes.

"I'm still keeping my eyes on you, Styles. You're not off the hook yet." Selena replied as she narrowed her eyes.

"Oh stop that, you children. Let's just get in the house, I'm starting to get cold. Also, will there be snow?" Taylor asks as they each help the butler carry in the suitcase, mostly belong to Taylor and Kendall as they brought the most clothes, following closely by Selena.

"I think so, baby honey. It's around -2 degrees so it should snow for a bit. Not a lot though, but I know you don't really like the cold." Harry answered as he hugs her from being, an adorable gesture to show his affection but to also give her warmth.

"What's -2 degrees in Fahrenheit, doll?" Kendall jumped in to check as she came back out to carry the rest of her bags.

"28.4 Fahrenheit, love," Taylor answered gracefully as Harry smiled. Since knowing him, she has learned different things: British slang, how to calculate from Celsius to Fahrenheit to the way he writes his dates. All the little things add up to their relationship.

"How the hell did you calculate that so fast?" Niall pitched in as he pushes Kendall's head down, earning a glare from her and her flipping him off.

"This adorable dork over here learned how to convert temperatures from Fahrenheit to Celsius in her pretty little mind since we started being together." Harry smiled sweetly as he kisses the side of her head.

"Are you gonna stay out here and freeze to fucking death?" Rocky asked, peeking his head out from the beautiful door of the villa. It look like the scene came out from a movie, the 2 story house covered in the thin layer of snow that fell down from last night, dark color of wood contrast the beautiful, pure white.

Later that night, they were served foie gras and steak, mashed potato and salad. Everyone was having a great time enjoying the cozy feeling of the house and each other's company.

"I hope that even when we are older with a family of our own, we will all stay friends like this. No matter what happens in the future, I promise to forever stay friends with every single one of you, for better or for worse." Taylor announce, receiving loving smiles from everyone on the table.

"I want to add that I am so grateful that everyone accepted me into your friend group. We had a rough start but I hope that no matter what mistakes were made, by anyone to anyone, we would be able to forgive and forget and never change. I love each and every one of you and I am so grateful to have all of you with me through this highschool journey." Harry added his speech and everyone clapped.

It was their little paradise, who would be able to ruin this moment, this group of people who are there for each other through thick and thin. I hope we will be like our parents, staying together and never drift apart, Taylor thought to herself and smile sweetly.

Gripping Harry's hand a little tighter, she felt the safest she has ever felt. The warmth of his palm seeping into her cold skin, his long fingers interlocked through her thin ones, linking and refuse to let go. Everyone here is all that she needs, her family, her friends and Harry, the people who shaped who she is.

I am falling so deep in love with you.......

Hello beatiful people of Wattpad,

Surprise update! I'm really supposed to do my Economics and Art work but here I am, updating my baby.

There's a LOT of foreshadowing in the chapter and I would 100% recommend finding those because I promise you it would be so fun when things starts to reveal itself.

Anyway, I am still dying from the TPWK music video that was annouced hours (well a little more than that) after my update.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and things are heating up so don't forget to vote and keep an eye out for even more surprising updates.

Lots of love,
Vic