haunted

It was nearly 1.30AM when Taylor and her parents returned home. The three were both tired, Elizabeth is slowly falling out of conscious as Anderson carries her to their bedroom, wishing Taylor a goodnight.

Taylor quickly get in the shower, freshening up before Harry arrives. They both know how nights like this goes. He would come to her at 2AM, they would go a few rounds, probably until 3.30AM and go to sleep. Harry would sneak out early in the morning before her parents are up. It wasn't much but it was their little world and Taylor cherish those 3 hours so much.

Apparently Taylor was in the shower for longer than she expected because the feeling of Harry's lips on her shoulder brought her out of her thoughts.

"You looked so beautiful tonight, baby." Harry complimented her, his lips travels up to her neck, nearly her jawline.

"You are amazing, as always, Harry." Taylor replied, smiling and closing her eyes, enjoying the feeling of his lips on her soft, delicate skin.

"Can you just say my name a lot tonight? I need to be reminded that it's you, that you're here." Harry asked, almost ashamed. Taylor has never seen this side of him. "Did something changed?" She thought. Even when they were talking about sex or his feelings, Harry was never shy like this.

"Of course, Harry." Taylor replied softly. Harry's hand travels up her flat stomach to her tits, grab one and massage it as she moan out his name.

"Baby, shhh. As much as I want to hear you scream my name, your parents are home."  Harry purred into Taylor's ears. His other hand trail down her stomach touching her wet slit. He quickly enter one finger, pumping and just a few seconds later, in goes another.

Taylor was dripping wet, biting her full, plump bottom lip to keep her moans in. She was never quiet in first place. Harry always has his own way to make her vocal, turning her into a screamer. With his fingers still pleasuring her, Harry's hand went to cover her mouth, muffling the moan as noises escape Taylor's now red lip.

Her walls starts to clench around his fingers, Taylor's hands went to grab each of Harry's wrists, trying to find some relief to her first orgasm of the night. They quickly clean up and dry themselves off as the two horny teenagers lays down on Taylor's soft, silky bed.

"Harry." Taylor called out for him as Harry goes to get his condom out of his wallet. She was so horny, the little fingering in the shower can never completely satisfy Taylor's appetite.

"Patience is key, baby honey." Harry said. His voice were calm yet dominant as they both know who is the boss here right now.

He quickly put it on and get on the bed, positioning the both of them. Taylor were on all fours, giving Harry a great view of her perfect ass. Giving her a quick slap, Harry entered Taylor, earning a loud groan of his name straight from her throat. Luckily, Harry caught it in his palm, pressing a firm hand against her mouth.

"Taylor, baby I want to hear you, but quietly. Can you do that for me, babygirl?" Harry whisper deeply to Taylor's ear as his hip starts to move rhythmically.

"Yes sir." Taylor said seductively and submissively as Harry's hand let go of her mouth. From not knowing anything about sex, she can now dirty talk like a pro.

"Good girl." Harry praise her as he start fucking Taylor, one hand grabbing her ass and occasionally slap her cheeks loudly, the other hold her hip in place so every thrust can hit the spot that she wants it the most.

Small moans and whimpers of Harry's name continue to pour out of Taylor's mouth. Loud enough for both of them to hear but on the other side of the door, it is almost inaudible.