Jirose || Be mine Forever ?? || When he proposes to you

ROSE POV 

I was touring with my Unnies and right now we were doing our Solo Stages in Melbourne.

It was Jisoo, Unnie's Turn. Jennie Unnie just came back from performing her stage, next was Lisa and then me and then the concert is over. You were already ready and waiting for your performance when you get a call from Jimin.

JM : Hey Babe.

RS : Hi Jiminie, Looks like someone traveled today ?

JM : Yup back in Korea now.

RS : Oh Ok, and BTW Check on Hank, He is with my assistant.

JM : Okay. Is your Solo Performance over ?

RS : Nope, I'm last.

JM : Oh ok, Good luck and- Oh wait I have to go Namjoon Hyung is calling me.

RS : Oh Okay, Byee !

JM : Bye ! 

With That the call ended

WIth that I was called to do my Performance

Jimin POV 

I just Finished Talking to Chae my Bae * In the most Frech accent * 

And I got called by Namjoon- Hyung.

RM : Jimin, Rose-ssi is performing now, Go Get the Ring !

You heard that right, I'm proposing to her tonight, We've been dating for about 6 years and I think It's time.

 A/N POV

* SOME TIME PASSES BY *

ROSE POV 

I just Finished Performing and I was Breathless. My members then got on stage and We were Just Talking to our Fans when all of the sudden the Lights went out.

I was confused, When All of the sudden this kind of Entrace arch made up of fairy lights lifted up from the lift and In middle of it was a man who I oculd not Recognize, all of a sudden my members pulled me into a spot exactly opposite of the man, then all of then sudden the spotlight was on him and the man turned out to be . . . JIMIN ?!?!

OMG

Jimin POV

The look on her face was priceless, as soon as people realized it's me, they started screaming.

I went closer to her and I got my mic and Started my speech

JM : Remember the first time We met ?? I accidentally spillied coffee on you and then tried to wipe it of but you slapped me and called me a pervert, but then we stated to talk to eachother and only found out that we both were idols anfter 2 weeks of talking.

She nodded, And the crowd laughed.

JM : Well, I wanna tell this story to our future kids, but for that, well we could tell it to them without doing this but-ow!

She slapped my hand playfully and the crowd laughed again

JM : Anyways, Will you Be mine forever ?

I could see her eyes Shining with tears

Rose POV

I was speechless, My mind was going crazy and Tears started Streaming Down my Face.

JM : C'mon Answer me, Be mine Forever ?

The crowded stadium started chanting " SAY YES ! SAY YES ! " Over and Over Again.

RS : Y-yes ! I will

I said while trying to hold my tears but failed miserablily I look at Jimin, he was smiling like a kid

Then he pulled me into a kiss and the crowd went wild and Then all of a sudden I here 

BTS ( Except Jimin ): Love is in the Air * Singing *

BLACKPINK ( Except Rose ) : OMG SHE IS ENGAGED !!! AHHH !!