Tannie || Music Bank || When he announces your relationship to the world

A\N'S NOTE

This is Inspired by this Solar & Eric Nam Oneshot I read somewhere in Wattpad, so credits to that author

Jennie POV

It was me and Tae's first Anniversary and We Celebrated it at Midnight already but we are going on a date this evening. Right now we are in the waiting rooms in Music Bank, well he is in his and I'm in mine, the reason why we are at Music Bank is I just made my Solo Comeback and Tae just  Released his Mixtape KTH1 and we are competing for 1st place this week. We have not revealed our relationship to the public but are thinking of doing it.

Taehyung POV

 * Some time passes and now both V and Jennie are being Interviewed by the Mcs who are : Jisoo and Jin  *

JS : . . . Okay so What are you both planning to do on your Encore Stage if You win this week ?

JN : I'm gonna be singing with some spicy food in my mouth, soo good luck to me !

TH : I have something planned but It's a secret shhhh

SJ : Okay now that's it for your Interview good luck on winning it! Fighting !

Jennie POV

Both our Performances are over and now are the results for Place 1

MCs : And the first Place is . . .  V for Breathe from his mixtape KTH1

We all clapped and then we were all exiting the stage and he was saying his Thanks to everyone, I bowed to him and said Congrats.

TH : . .  Uh Thank you ARMY for this and Thanks to my Hyungs and everyone who helped me.

You were just about to leave the stage when you heard him say

TH : . . . And Thank you Jennie

My heart leaped when he said that I just frooze and stood there looking at him with widened eyes.

He then Pulled me onto the stage with him and made me sing the song with him.

After the song ended he pulled me into a kiss, the crowd went wild.

And that is how we announced or Relationship to the world