Taennie || Rough || When he punishes you with rough sex || 🔞🔞🔞

Jennie POV

Tae was working as always. I understand him since we are both idols, but he has been working continuesly for the past 3 days and is very cold to me so I decided to was time that I do something.

I wore one of his oversized hoodie as a dress and wore nothing but a thin lace panty inside.

I walked into his room and sat on his lap.

Tae : Babe I'm busy, so not now

I pretended I did not hear him and started grinding on him which made soft moans leave his mouth and all of a sudden I got down on my knees, unzipped his pants and started blowing him.

Tae : J-jennie, b-babe I told I- fuck

This went on for awhile until . . .

Tae : S-shit babe I-m bout to c-cum

Just as he said that you stopped doing it and just casually stood up and started walking away

Tae POV :

She did not just do that, I thought to myself before picking her up and took her to the bedroom

Tae : You need a punishment

Jennie : I-I'm sorry, I-

I cut her off by kissing roughly

Jennie POV

Shit, I messed up. I probably won't be able to walk tommorow.

He was kissing me but this is what I was thinking when all of a sudden he pulled apart and went into my closet and brought out a long pink vibrator, I had not noticed him bringing it until I felt vibrations on boob.

Within a few seconds he had stripped me naked, he wouldn't say anything and just smirked at me before all of a sudden he had the vibrator on my womanhood on a high setting .

Jennie : Ahhhhhh ! F-fuck, Tae I'm s-sorry leave me

Tae : Tae ?

With that he turned it up higher

Jennie : Ahhh ! D-daddy.

I arched my head back in pleasure.

Just as I was about to cum, he turned it off and started kissing me passionately.

Afterwards he put on the vibrator again, I started to realize what he was doing - CUM DENIAL - One of his kinks that I was not a big fan of. 

He was doing it again and again

Atlast .  . .

Jennie ; P-please let me cum I- ahhhhhhh ! please.

Tae : Fine then.

I then cummed all over the sheets but before I could do anything he had inserted his legnth in me.

Jennie : Ah, Fuck.

I rolled my eyes back and arched my head in pleasure, I could tell he was also enjoying it by his moans.

Tae : I love how your tight for me every time we do it, though we've done it like a million times.

I smiled at him, when all of the sudden he increased the speed.

Jennie : AHHHH! F-FUCK D-DADDY

He just smirked

And just like that, I cummed as he pulled out, and that was the last thing I remembered.

Tae POV :

I pulled out and looked at her only to find her unconcious.

Tae : B-babe, jennie, ARE YOU OKAY !?!?!

Jennie POV : 

Jennie : . . .And then he took me to the hospital, while I was unconcious and explained that we did "it" and that I was unconcious.

Lisa & Rose & Jisoo : *Burst out laughing *

Jennie * Laughs with them *

Tae : * Shouting from the other room * It was not my fault that she grinded on me first !