~Chapter 3~ Talk

Skylor's POV (haha bet you didn't see that coming! Jk)~ 

"Hey babe? Nya and the kids are coming over for dinner, do you mind making more food?" Kai questions walking into the kitchen.

"Yeah of course! What's up? Is everything alright?" I grew worried. 

"Everything is fine." He walks over to me, placing his hands on my hips. "She didn't go shopping so she doesn't have any food."

"Oh no! Does she need help? Does she need any money?" I step out of Kai's grasp, wrapping my hands around my stomach.

"Skylor I know your worried about her, I am too, but you and I both know if she needed help, she would tell us."

"Yeah I know." I say coldly, turning around and poured another box of noodles into the pot. Hearing Kai's footsteps get further and further away, I turned around to see him gone. I crease my eyebrows and continued cooking.

Me and Kai are often worried for Nya and her kids. Nya never really talks about Cole and her feelings. She never really talks about herself at all anymore, she would usually change the subject to her kids or me and Kai. And that's what worries me the most. Her bottling all her feelings. 

We suggested her to see a therapist because she won't talk to us, but she said no. She said "If anyone needs to see a therapist, it's Samuel". I mean she's not wrong, Sam does have bad anxiety and barely talks, but sometimes she needs to think about herself rather than others. Yes it's a little selfish, but not under these circumstances, not when it comes to mental health and stuff.

After I finished making dinner, I sat on the couch with Kai, waiting for the Nya to get here. Kai looked at me before slowly leaning in, placing his soft lifts upon mine. I wrapped my arms around Kai's neck and kissed back just as hard before pulling away.

"Are we really doing this right now? Before your sister arrives?" I smirk.

"Why not, Nya won't be here for at least another 15-20 minutes." Kai stated before reconnecting our lips. I melted into the kiss. I slowly crawled on his lap, swinging my legs around his torso bringing us closer and closer before there was loud knocking on the door. This time he pulled away and rolled his eyes.

"But we were just about to get to the fun part" He whines. I giggle.

"You knew Nya was coming over" I chuckled, getting off his lap and walked over to the door. I opened it to see two mini humans attacking me legs.

"Hi au'ti Skye" They both said in sync. 

"Hey guys, how are you?" I question, walking- waddling into the house with Nya and the kids still wrapped around my leg.

"W-we good" Alex smiles.

"It's 'we're' not we" Sam corrects Alex, making her frown.

"Hey it's okay, are you guys hungry? I made spaghetti!" I watch as their eyes light up.

"Weally!?" The de-tach from both of my legs and run to the kitchen.

"Stop running! This is not our house, we can't just run around carelessly. There's people below us who can hear our every step." Nya yells at the children who quickly apologize. 

See me and Kai live in a different apartment complex and live on the 2nd floor, which means we have people living underneath us. Whereas for Nya, She lives on the first floor, so the children don't have to worry what they do.

I look at Nya before giving her a hug.

"Hey sis, how are you?" I ask calmly.

"I could be better." She gives me a weak smile.