Chapter 6

It took awhile to get to the living room but when I finally did everyone was there waiting for me.

"And what took you so long?" Mr. Aizawa asked, getting out of a yellow sleeping bag.

"Just needed to fix something real quick, sorry," I apologized, bowing slightly.

"It's fine, at least you're here now," Mr. Aizawa mentioned, sitting on the couch.

"So what did you need to tell us?" Kirishima asked, breaking the silence.

"Nothing much, just wanted to see how you guys are settling in and that everyone's behaving," Mr. Aizawa stated, looking at me at the last statement.

"We're doing fine, teach! We're all behaving so can you stop babying us!" Kacchan yelled a little quieter than usual.

"I just have to make sure, it's part of my job," Aizawa stated tiredly, rubbing his hand on his temple.

"And we understand that Mr. Aizawa but you don't have to be so strict with us. There's no way to leave the dorms and there's not really anything bad you can do in here," the two toned boy informed bluntly.

I smirked at the part about no way to get out of here.

"Ok, fine. I'm sorry guys it's just been a crazy week," Mr. Aizawa sighed, standing up from the couch. He walked to the door and when he was about to open it he said, "I guess I'll be leaving now, you all look like you're doing fine. I'll see you guys in class, Monday."

Mr. Aizawa left and the four of us just stood awkwardly in the living room for a while. I started to get bored so I just walked slowly to my room. I layed down on my bed and watched some t.v.

I fell asleep shortly after and dreamt of my mom. It was an amazing dream, in the dream I got to see her smile, hear her laugh. I never wanted the dream to end but I awoke to my alarm going off at seven in the morning.

"Why! It's not even a school day!" I whined getting up out of bed.

My mood changed once I remembered my dream. I grabbed some clothes and my special box, I walked to the bathroom and luckily, no one was out of their rooms yet.

*Self Harm Warning*

I walked inside and locked the door. I turned on the shower and opened my special box. I grabbed a blade and started to cut lines on my wrist.

One cut.

Two cuts.

Three cuts.

Four cuts.

Five cuts.

Six cuts.

I marked my arms till I couldn't see them any more, the blood dripped to the tiled floor. I decided that was enough for now and took off my clothes and got in the shower. At the bottom of the shower the water turned red.

*Self Harm Over*

I grabbed some shampoo and started to wash my hair. I rinsed the shampoo out and then put some conditioner in my hair. While I let the conditioner sit in my hair, I grabbed the bar soap and washed my body. I let the conditioner sit for three minutes then I washed it out.

I turned the shower off and dried off. I put on my clothes, a white hoodie tank top, grey sweats, white panties, and white slippers. I grabbed some makeup from my box to hide the hickeys Shiggy and Dabi left the last time. I put bandages on my fresh wounds and grabbed a rag and wet it in the sink.

I started to clean the counters, floor, shower, and anything that got dirty. The bathroom looked spotless by the time I was done. I put the rag back in my box, not wanting someone to find it, and grabbed the box to take it back to my room.