Chapter 7

"Y-Yeah sorry, Kacchan. I started cursing since that incident at my house. I think," I mumbled, giving him a nervous smile.

"A lot about you has changed about you, I feel like I don't know you anymore," he admitted, rubbing his face.

"I know and I'm sorry about that. I met new people and they helped me get rid of my nervous awkwardness and become a more confident person," I explained, playing with my hands.

"One of these people being, 'Shiggy'?" He growled, sounding a little jealous.

"Yeah," I replied with a wide smile.

Kacchan made his famous, 'tch' sound before asking, "Are you dating him?"

"Oh course not Kacchan! They're just a good friend of mine," I informed, giving Kacchan a reassuring smile.

"They?"  He asked, raising his right eyebrow.

"Shiggy is Non-Binary," I stated.

"Oh ok...so you're not dating anyone?" Kacchan asked, raising his right eyebrow again.

"Nope, no one has piqued my interest," I explained, laying my right arm on the back of the couch.

We sat on the couch in silence till Kacchan turned on the tv.

"Haikyuu?" He asked, pointing the remote towards the tv.

"For sure!" I exclaimed, smiling wide.

Kacchan turned on the tv and put on 'Haikyuu!!'. We watched a couple of episodes until it started to get dark.

"Damn, Bokuto sure has that cake!" I exclaimed, watching Bokuto go up for a spike.

"I'm shocked you know that term but you're not wrong," Kacchan stated, not sounding shocked at all.
Kacchan turned the tv off and stood up from the couch.

"Aww, why did you do that! It was just getting good!" I whined, looking at Kacchan with puppy dog eyes.

"Don't look at me like that! Besides, it was getting late and it wasn't just getting good, it was good the whole time," Kacchan said, walking towards his room.

"Yeah but I'm not tired!" I whined, my voice going higher than normal.

"Yeah, well I am," he replied, opening the door to his room. "You should go to bed as well, we have school tomorrow."

"Ugh! I escaped that jail cell for months and now I have to go back!" I groaned, wailing my arms.

"What?" Kacchan asked with a serious look on his face.

"Nothing!" I shouted quickly.

Kacchan walked inside his room and closed the door. I heard the lock, 'CLICK' and I sat on the couch for a while. I thought about having to go to school tomorrow and I groaned. I stood up and walked to my room.

'Why are they making me go back to that hell! I escaped once, I don't want to go back!' I thought to myself, flopping on my bed.

I let sleep overcome me and I slipped into a deep, peaceful, dreamless sleep.

I awoke to my alarm going off at seven in the morning.

"Ugh! I don't want to go to school, I want to sleep!" I groaned to myself, sitting up in bed.

I got out of bed and put on my slippers. I walked to my dresser and grabbed the uniform Mr. Aizawa, gave me. I then started walking to the bathroom. Once inside the bathroom, I locked the door and used the bathroom. I turned on the shower then removed my clothes and old bandages. I stepped into the shower and started to shampoo my hair. I rinsed the shampoo out and put some conditioner in my hair. While I waited for my conditioner to set in, I put some body wash in my hand and started to scrub my body clean, the cuts stung a little bit but I was used to that by now.