Chapter 12

"I...uh...why do you guys like me anyway? We just met," I mumbled, hiding my face deeper into Kacchan's neck.

"We didn't just meet but I like you because you're beautiful, sweet, kind, and determined," Kacchan softly informed me.

"Didn't know Bakugou has a soft side," Todoroki jokes, making Kirishima and I snicker, Kacchan glared at Todoroki.

"I know we just met but I like you because you're beautiful, kind, adorable, energetic, and you're not afraid to be who you are," Kirishima kindly exclaimed, smiling with a wide and bright smile.

"I like you because you're beautiful, cute, friendly, and the only person to actually make me feel something other than sadness and anger," Todoroki blankly stated, with a soft smile on his face.

I lifted my head from the crook of Kacchan's neck and looked at all three of them.

"Does this mean I have to choose one of you guys?" I asked, my voice sounding sad and confused.

"No...well if you want to but we all agreed to be in a relationship with you...a polyamory relationship," Kirishima explained, placing his left hand on my back and rubbing small soft circles soothingly.

"So, we all would be in a relationship? Together?" I questioned, looking at all three boys with a confused look in my eyes.

"Yes, but only if you want to. If you want just one or two of us then we'll be ok with it ok?" Todoroki explained, walking towards the left side of Kacchan and I, he wrapped his arms around our waists.

I nodded my head as a reply and thought for a moment.

"What about my...job?" I asked, pausing for a second to think about what to call my money income.

"Well I can't speak for the other two but I don't like the idea of somebody else touching you. It's all your decision though, we won't force you to do anything," Kacchan said, gently and held me a little tighter.

"Well, I can make my nightly rounds a weekly or 2 days a week thing instead of daily," I blankly mumbled.

"You did that sort of thing daily? How are you not exhausted?" Kirishima asked, looking at me concerned.

"I didn't really do anything during the day. No school, nothing just layed in my bed and if I got so bored I went with another customer," I informed, looking at my hands.

"Well, as long as you don't do that sort of thing daily...I should be fine with it," Todoroki mumbled.

The other two nodded in agreement. I nodded my head in understanding and put my index knuckle to my chin, thinking.

I thought for a minute before saying, "I'll date all three of you but if I don't feel comfortable with it anymore, I'll end it...ok?"

"I'm ok with that."
"That's fine."
"Whatever."
All of them said at the same time.

"So we're official? We're all boyfriends?" Kirishima asked, excitement in his voice.

"Yeah," Kacchan, Todoroki, and I replied, smiling.

I hugged Kacchan tightly and gave him a light kiss on the cheek. I turned towards Todoroki and gave him a kiss on the cheek as well. I couldn't leave Kirishima out so I turned to give him a kiss on the cheek as well but he turned his head and we kissed on the lips instead. The kiss was sweet and full of happiness.

We pulled away before it could get heated and Todoroki pulled me into a sweet kiss as well. Kacchan pulled us apart before it could get heated and pulled me into a rough but sweet kiss. I pulled away slightly panting.