Chapter 9

"Where were you?" Kacchan asks, sternly.

I just got back to my dorm and right when I walked in Kacchan, Kirishima, and Todoroki were sitting on the couch, waiting for me to come back.

"Calm down, I was just hanging out with Shinso," I explained, like it was old news.

"Why the fuck were you hanging out with mind fuck!" Kacchan exclaimed, with a little bit of confusion in his voice.

I chuckled slightly at the nickname and stepped inside the dorm, closing the door behind me.

"I was locked outside the dorms, Shinso was passing by and we ended up hanging out because I was bored," I informed, partially telling the truth.

"And Shinso just agreed to hang out...just like that?" Kirishima asked, just as confused as Kacchan.

"He just needed some convincing," I mumbled, walking towards my room.

"Where are you going?" Todoroki asked, no emotions showing on his face nor voice.

"My room, I'm tired," I informed, opening my room's door.

"Ok, good night!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Good night," I mumbled quietly, closing the door behind me.

I heard mumbled 'goodnights' as I closed my door. I walked to my closet and got changed into a large white shirt that fell past my knees, and black lace panties. I crawled into my bed and fell asleep. I can worry about a shower in the morning.

My alarm went off at seven in the morning. After being startled awake, I hopped out of bed and grabbed my school uniform to take a shower. I walked out of my room and to the bathroom. I knocked on the bathroom door before walking inside and when no one answered, I opened the door and walked inside.

Before I took a shower, I used the bathroom and then turned on the shower. I took my clothes off while I waited for the water to warm. I took off my bandages and stared at the scars for a minute. I checked the time and realized I didn't have enough time to cut today. I dragged my pointer finger on the scars and started to scratch at them, reopening the scars.

The mirror started to fog so I checked the water. I stepped inside when the water was just the right temperature.

I finished my shower quickly, putting bandages on my cuts and putting my uniform on as soon as I dried off. I put makeup on the hickeys that could be seen and unlocked the door to walk out of the bathroom. I went to my room to get my backpack and sat on the couch in the living area, waiting for someone like yesterday.

This time Kirishima was the first one out of his room. He walked over to the couch and sat next to me.

I turned my head to face Kirishima and asked, "So...I have to wait longer?"

"Yeah, I'm not a rude person who just abandons his friends," he replied with a smirk.

"Oh, well aren't you nice," I mumbled sarcastically.

"Yeah, yeah. Just be patient and wait this time," he said cheerfully.

I groaned but agreed silently, not like I have much of a choice. We waited for a few minutes before Kacchan and Todoroki finally came out of their dorms.

"Oh, you waited," Todoroki blankly stated.

"Yeah!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Yeah, only because he wanted to be nice," I explained, pointing towards Kirishima.

"Aren't you nice as well?" Kacchan asked, a little confused.

"Only when I'm not hungry. Speaking of food...let's go eat!" I exclaimed, jumping off the couch.