Chapter 10

"Before we start though, what's your name?" I asked, unbuttoning another button on his shirt.

"Denki Kaminari," he stated, leaning his back on the wall.

"Nice name, you can call me Deku. You know, you really give off switch vibes. Would you be fine having sex with another person later on? I want to see if he remembers what I taught him," I informed, taking Denki's shirt off.

"I guess, am I going to bottom?" He asked, watching his shirt fall to the floor.

"Not right now but with the other person you'll be middle," I mentioned, taking off his belt.

"Fine but will it hurt?" He questioned, taking off my shirt.

"Just for a little bit but after that it's all pleasure," I moaned, flipping us around so that my back was towards the wall.

*Smut Warning*

We took off each other's clothes, letting them fall to the floor. Denki picked me up and pushed me against a locker, a little roughly. I leaned into him, giving him a lustful filled kiss. He bit my lip slightly, asking to enter. I refused, kissing him harder. He shoved a finger into my hole, causing me to moan into the kiss.

He shoved his tongue into my mouth and started to explore every inch of the mouth. He kept fingering me while his tongue swirled around my tongue, making me lean deeper into the kiss.

Denki pulled his finger out of my hole and put me down. He pushed me so I was facing towards the lockers. He pushed me into the lockers, making me stick my ass out.  He stuck two fingers inside of me, thrusting in and out fast. He hit my prostate, making me a moaning mess.

"Agh! Right there!" I moaned, rolling my hips on his fingers.

He started to thrust harder hitting my prostate each time. I felt this shock in my ass  after awhile and I arched my back and moaned, "What the fuck was that!"

"Sorry, that was my quirk. I accidentally shocked you," he explained, pulling his fingers out.

"It's fine, it felt really good," I slurred, turning my head to look at Kaminari.

Kaminari turned my head to face the lockers again. I felt the tip of his dick at my entrance, he shoved his cock inside of me and started to pound into me.

"So you're a rough one?" I asked, tilting my head back and moaning.

He didn't answer me, instead he grabbed my chin with his index finger and thumb and turned my head to give me a lustful, rough kiss. He shoved his tongue in my mouth, not slowing his thrusts at all. He pulled away from our kiss and started to suck at the crook of my neck. He found my sweet spot and I moaned loudly, tilting my head to give home better access.

*Smut Over*

I heard loud footsteps coming towards the locker room. The footsteps gave off the sound that the person was mad. Kaminari freezes,I guess he heard them too. I covered my mouth, trying to control my breathing.

The door swung open with a loud, 'BANG'.

After a few seconds the said person shouted, "Whose clothes are these and why are they on the floor? Who's in here?"

Kaminari and I both looked at each other, not knowing what to do. The person started to walk towards us. They turned the corner and stopped when they saw us.

"What the fuck Deku and Dunce Face!" Kacchan shouted.

'Oh shit,' I thought.

Kaminari had never pulled out so his dick was still inside of me. We both stayed quiet, not really knowing what to say. Kacchan walked towards, what I'm guessing is, his locker. He grabbed his phone and walked out of the locker room not sparring another glance towards us.