Bad News Part 2 ( chapter 6)

Jacob's P.O.V.

the boys and i arrived to our home that our moms and dads paid for before they died the made sure Adam knows nothing about this house. this home brought back alot of memories. the guys where starving including me we haven't eaten for 2 days since the party. so i told ray and trey to go and the nearest gas station to get some food, snakes, drink and water and to also get gas for the car i gave them $200 . they left and i thought back for a moment.  i have a very strong feeling that something is wrong , how could Adam not see us or maybe he saw us and went to send the guards to the hospital the girls are at maybe i am talking rubbish or maybe its true i have to warn the boys,and tell ray and trey when they get back but tomorrow we have to get to the UCSF Medical  Centre.

 you: hey boys um come here for a min. (they came) well have y'all ever thought that that was to easy a job  to do .

Craig: well yeah but i think something is missing from this puzzle.

you: well of course do y'all know that Adam could have invisible cameras .

Craig: that's so true because when we were little kids he said he doesn't believe in cameras , but  when we did something wrong he always knew and no henchmen were around those times. oh shit maybe he saw us oh fuck and he knows where we are and the girls so that means trey and ray has to keep a low profile .                                        ( minutes later)

you: ok where is trey and ray with the food uhhhhhh. they better hurry. 

trey P.O.V. 

so me and ray just got to the gas station. ray was tired so i had to slap he ass awake and i9 told him watch the car while i get the food he said okay and kept a low profile and watched his surroundings we didn't want any witnesses to the cop so i put on my black hood and kept my head down . i got the chips the cheese snakes the water the Gatorade and  some cup noodles. i want to the cashier to get the the things checked. the lady saw me with my head down and she said "hey sweety whats wrong that your head is down. are you scared." i looked up and said no and she gazed in my eyes and started to flirt with me.

lady: wat beautiful eyes you have oh BTW my name is joeann and i am 17 years of age.

you: well my name is trey and i am the same age. she smiled at me and then suddenly ray blew the horn saying hurry hurry there is a few of Adam's men as soon as i heard Adam i left immediately.

joeann: hey you didn't give me your number and you gave me $200 

you: i shouted keep the change and got in the car as fast as i could. they started following us and i told ray go in the back seat and look in the black bag now take out two of the guns and throw one for me. he did as he was told . 

Ray P.O.V.

so the bitch returned feeling he is all that he need to know we have all his tricks and plus his boys aint no match for us ,so his boys wanna piece of me well bring it one. i shoot and shoot and shoot. i shot two in the head and all trey and i heard was screaming and shouting on the street by the   people that were watching our hot pursuit chase. all i could say to them was shut the fuck up everything is alright so i shouted it and they shut up i n one but i told them not to call the cops everything is under control. all i know is that we had to get to Craig and Jacob really fast."hey trey step on it " i told him but i had to get inside the car before he did or i will be blown out          (minutes later) 

we arrived and i got the things out of the car gave them to Craig and he just tore everything up i could really see he was one hungry man Jacob too they ate like never before while trey and i were eating the cup noodles. i really had to tell them what went on and to save some food for the girls. so i spilled the beans " um hey guys Adam's men where here ad they caught us at the gas station."

Jacob: what i told y'all keep a low profile .

you:but we did is like they had a tracker on us. but don't worry we took care of them .

Craig and trey:well when we finish eat we will check the car for anything suspicious.

you:well ok but you know what y'all eat imma check it my self. so i went  to the car and saw a tracker . i took it off and then i saw a bomb i ran inside and called for trey ."trey trey the the the i was speechless until i said a bomb is under the car ." Craig came running as well but Jacob didn't bother all he was doing was pigging out until i told him leave food for chi and the girls.he then looked at me in a shocked face.               1 hour passed and the bomb was for the car and the time stopped . we where so lucky for a moment. (a day has passed)

Jacob's P.O.V. 

a day has passed and we are 2 hours away from the hospital where the girls are to get there treatment.         (2hours passed)      we finally arrived at the hospital to see Adam's men outside in a custom so time for plan B guys get the guns for us and the girls, and we gonna go through the back ant up the emergency stairs i wasn't safe for us to go up the elevator. i told the boys to go and find their girls while got my china back i missed her so much i hope shes okay. i i went to her room and saw her beautiful face again. i cupped my hand in her face as she slowly opened her eyes. when she saw me her eyes widen in surprise then a doctor came . when he came in i was no where in site well i was out through the window and when he left i came back in i saw china wasn't that  strong but i told her we have to get out of here and ill explain everything later . i knew she had alot of questions to ask and i will answer them very soon. i got to Craig and the guys.

Craig: everything has been taken care of i pretended as a teacher and say that they will be out of town for a while but they will be by there grandparents i said no need to call its all sorted out and they wont even realize shes there because she will be out exploring.

ray: and the fact the actually believed it. 

you: soon we are gonna be on the road and away from Adam maybe y'all might go back home in a few months and i don't know about china but the cops might find us eventually if our cover is blown but for now hope for the best . soon from now we will be on the run from Adam waiting for the right time to kill.