I Think We Got A Lead On Him (chapter 11)

TAYLOR  P.O.V.

       I got up earlier then usual. i crept out the bed so Craig wont realize i turned on the television but lowed it don't  a bit. i was watching my favourite show until the news interrupted and said "the most wanted criminal Adam August" as i heard that name i got a pen and paper and wrote down everything  they said. i had that he was most wanted and he has switched his location out by the airport in an abandon old house. the house is a board house and the pa int is or was blue it was all torn apart, i was shocked of these words how could he been caught he was too smart of a guy to be caught and why did he move to a big place to a smaller one. i was really lost at the moment. But then it hit me he only moved because he didn't wanted to be found so he moved to a smaller house and older house , maybe the cops saw him at the other place and they searched it then one of em maybe saw him at the house and reported it but he was no where to be found cause all a long he was under the basement no one has every seen cause its a hidden stairs and this nigga smart. trey got up and we exchanged good mornings so did Christina ,jazz ,Jacob and Craig . chi was still sleeping but that was alright. i didn't want her find out cause it might not be good news for her.

Jacob: morning 

everyone: morning

you: y'all sit now ok  guys i have some good news and bad news . the good news is we have a lead on that bitch Adam and the news sad he is at and old house blue but the paint was slightly off. i have a feeling the cops searched the place he held us captive in and he then moved to a smaller place where no one would guess until a cop saw him and reported him by then wen the swat team got there he was no where to be found.but they didn't know he was hiding in the basement. the bad news is how we are going break this to chi and where would she go.

Jacob: bravo Taylor u really are a help and i got everything under control with chi.

Craig: that son of a bitch was really smart after all but he still cant fool his own