The Dumb Ass Cops (chapter 10 )

to be continued

  Jacob's P.O.V.

we were trapped and i then put chi in the closet and surrender. chi started screaming saying why Jake why i thought you were never gonna leave me. i said baby i am not gonna leave you not even for a second. she was confused as i was been taken away from the police officers and the-other man took china away i then remember they were gonna take her home.i couldn't let that happen. the police officer push me on to the car and searched me then i looked at the name tag his name was bill . oh Bill wow that was my dad's name said i was lying his name was Jake and my mom's name was Cobi-Ann no wonder where i got my name. he was like oh really maybe he was as cruel as you where did they get you from. i said "no one talks about my parents like that".

Bill: oh kid wat you gonna do kill me ha ha i am a cop now please get in the car

you: i did as i was told for the first time but he didn't know wa was coming , foolish man didn't even hand cuff me so stupid . chi was crying and being put in the other car i wasn't gonna let them get away with it until i took out my knife. the car started and we were going until i slice bill's throat i told him no one mess with my parents. the police man got out the car and wanted to shoot me but before he did i threw the knife at his heart . yes i was a straight thrower and strong but i still had to get chi i got her out of the car and she then started to cry saying i was a killer i couldn't believe wat she said . she wanted me to be with her all the way and i was and i did this for her and she is calling me a killer wow she had some guts.

Christina's P.O.V.

i saw Jacob and china getting dragged by the police i couldn't believe what i was seeing i thought i was dreaming so i pinched my self 20 times and said wake up wake up and when i did they were in the car i then broke down i tears and i wanted to run off but we would get caught as well , ray then held me back and i lay down in his lap he was comforting me i was so glad to feel his presence. i then stopped crying and i saw Jacob kill those cops.he saved her and then he looked pissed seems that she told him something not pleasing . i went over to comfort her and the girls came to and m babe and the other boys went to calm down Jacob.  i was actually worried about her ,then she was saying I'm sorry I'm sorry i was then confused then she said Jake I'm sorry. she really didn't mean what she said to him so i ran to Jacob,

Jacob's P.O.V.

Christina ran to me then ray stopped her i told him it was ok i was cooled

you: hey Christina

Christina: hey Jacob i have to tell something well we were trying to calm down china and her mixed emotion self and she kept saying sorry i was confused then she said your name. she was just shocked about what had happened so just go to her kiss her and just make out or something.

you: i smiled then i went over to her i picked her up and kissed her and asked for and entrance to her mouth she accepted i was so happy i loved her so much.

chi: i stopped kissing him and i said but i thought you were mad at me.

you: is okay baby i know you didn't mean it then everyone started to get in the moment and Christina was kissing ray , Taylor and Craig and jazz and trey it was cool actually.  chi and all of us went in the house my baby was tired so i then went asleep with her then at 12:00am i woke up and got a glass of water then i went back in the bed to see china up on the floor crying calling my name and saying please Jacob please don't leave me i cant live without you. i was in tears but i held them up  i wasn't gonna leave her i promised. i then helped her in the bed and she was all up under me.