Massive House Party (chapter2)

I HAVE JUS PUBLISH MY CHAPTER1 I HOME YOU LIKE THIS ONE AND I WOULD BE BETTER THAT CHAPTER 1 AND I HOPE TOGET A LOT OF READS THX :JAYDE X___X

Craig's P.O.V.

YOU: so its the day of the party let me see if i have everything in order let me get my clip board:

chips and snacks, drinks, banks beer, punch,music ,DJ, dance hall everything is check . everything is set up now its time for us to bathe and get ready before the girls get here and the rest of Friends come dance

TREY: so while Craig was checking the things and heading to the bath, ray and i were all ready and giving the CD  to the DJ.

YOU: the door bell rang and i rushed down stairs to see if it was the girls ,unfortunately it was one of my buddies Rico .

RICO: wats up bruh, thanks for inviting me am glad y'all are outta prison.

everyone: yh thanks  , we are happy to see a friendly face again                          (minutes later)

YOU: everyone had come to the party except the girls i would hate to know they stood us up . its 5:00  i have to gotta loosen up, maybe they are gonna come around 6 .

Jacob's P.O.V.

the girls came around 7 and there she was the smart beautiful china Morgan the beauty of my life my everything. i went over to her , and i stuttered a bit yes i was nervous and then she laughed , she thought it was funny. i told her she has a pretty laugh.yes i was flirting with her because i like her and i wanted to get to know her better.i asked her s many questions and she answered them all we were opposite to me she was gentle and sweet and she said her Friends are just like me killing deadly and like guns but still girly she said. The DJ blazed the music and just then chi (chi is short for china) started twerking on me in my head i was like omg. Taylor was twerking  on Craig, Jazzmaine was twerkin on trey and Christina was twerking on ray . i guess the girls actually like us after all

Chi's P.O.V.

i think the girls an i were drunk or just in a crazy mood to be twerking  on those boys like that but i don't care i really like Jacob he's sweet, nice, and he's like the rest of the girls but killing and all that shit .that's not for me but if anyone tried to attack me and i have a gun id be scared but i would shoot all depends on if the person wants to rape me or anything but Jacob is sweet i love his Afro on his head i think it looks cute on him. i think he's the one ill risk everything for ,the sparkle in his eyes tell my heart so.

(minutes later)

i was so drunk i couldn't even see my fingers properly and all i drank was punch maybe someone put vodka in it all i knew is that i was puking all in the bath room, and Jacob came in and screaming my name "chi, chi ,china" he then held back my hair when i was done he laid me in the bed while everyone was having a good time he was her with me stories about his past. it seems he was really dangerous and will strive to get anything he want out of love that was so beautiful about the stories.

Jacob's P.O.V.

chi was puking i screamed her name and helped her for a moment i was scared but then i loosened up i put her in the bed and told her some stories of my past and she wanted to smile but she was to drunk and sleepy after a few minutes she blanked out,and 1 hour later she was down stairs wen everyone was packing up until the girls said they where gonna start to leave in about 5 minutes. until these random men showed up.

Taylor's P.O.V.

The girls and i were ready to leave until these 3 random men showed up crashing everything and shooting , and then Craig shouted everyone duck those are adam's men . i was lost at first but then i remembered men like that kidnapped me once and that's how the girls and i got so violent except china. this is when the party now got started. But next thing i know i saw Christina on the floor heading for a gun so i went as well then we got caught by one of the guys and he put a bag over our faces and dragged us to the van that chi and the rest of girls where in ......... sigh i was so angry i was saying to myself how could i forget my supplies (guns and knives) at home i am so stupid and i should have told china to walk with some ting too all thought she would have say no she  would have still felt it in his  pocket ( i usually slip it in)

The Boys P.O.V.

Jacob: how are those guys and wat the fuck he has china

Trey: bruh and u fucking stupid *vex face* that motherfucking adam's men do u think.

Craig: the got my love Taylor you know its gonna go down war

ray: and now our past comes back to haunt us do u guys ever learn, Jacob said "ray u dumb ass bitch the got yo girl to " OH hell nah dem int got Christina, this party is really now getting started.

trey: we gotta get everything together so they were spying on us from fay 1 and hey knew we liked these girls so therefore he is trying to get back revenge on us for turning him down.so guys y'all know wat y'all gotta do. Ray shouted " yeah bitches we gonna get our guns back and knives oh yh we cant let the cops catch us again so we gotta act smart this time and not let our anger take over us"

(next day)

we all woke up bath and went straight to our place were we buried our guns and all so we had to get an early start.it was about 200 km from here back in an old  wooden house.

(three hours later)

Craig's P.O.V.

So we have finally arrived. ray get the shovels i said and give them to me let me pass them out . we were digging for 1 hour but then BOOM BOOM!!!! i hit some thing. we got down on our knees and dug with our hand hand we have found them in a big black plastic bag. we cheered and jump for joy while the others are kissing there guns, uhhhhh wat fools they should catch something in there mouths. All we have to do is find adam's location and if the cops ever find us its over, i just hope the girls are OK but they probably are they are just like us I'm just praying they keep and eye on china or Jacob i gonna  flip the hell out.

thxs i will like much more readers an fans and likes and comments thank u !_____!