The Past Awaits Us (chapter 9)

China's P.O.V.

we arrived at my baby's place it was amazing and fairly big but i loved it .i went up to a room i didn't know who it belonged to but then i realized it was Jacob's room because it had a baby crib in it and Jake was the only baby in the house at the time.i went through his stuff and i heard someone come in i was scared so i pulled the gun. wow it was only Jacob great.

Jacob: I'm glad you don't  take any chances you just  pull it I'm proud of you. i smiled in my head i didn't want her to stain her beautiful and clean soul , just for me i just want her to live happy.

you: *run to him and kiss him* hey baby so this is your room.

Jacob: yes the room of many terrible dreams nightmares that were true.

you: he was strong just for me but i knew he wanted to tear down .

Jacob"s P.O.V. 

chi was in my room the room where it all happened. i wanted break down and cry but i stayed strong. the only thing on my mind was killing Adam and being proud for what china did. she was like a blood thirsty animal but then  again I'm only proud because she killed him . she laid in the bed next to the crib and she didn't move maybe she was waiting for me to come in so i did . she curled up under me and told me loved me. i was silent until i then said i love you too pumpkin . the others were getting everything in order down stairs while Christina was watching the news for the last updates. i drifted into a sleep so did chi and then i heard something break chi was out of the bed. i was cautious so i got my gun out and went down stair just to see china run to me and hug. i looked at her , she was crying .

china : Jake don't leave me please don't leave .

you: i was puzzled what was she really talking about then i looked at the television and it said " Jacob Perez is the most wanted teenager under it said kidnapping 17 year old china Morgan . i went to my knees and then i remembered the hospital we were leaving and then she turned and looked in the camera and the saw my chair damn it how could i be so careless.

trey and jazz : wat u talking bout boy.

you: remember when we were at the hospital right chi looked backing the camera and they saw my hair all i was thinking about was china that time shit man. i was so careless i for got to  destroy them .

china: hey don't say its your  fault its mine i was the one who looked in the camera .

you: it ok we all know its my fault but I'm not gonna worry  ok hey um Taylor get the dodge and get me two hair dyes at the beautiful store for me and get light brown thanks , she then went out side. ray i want you to get rid of the van and cut the plate off and burn it in the secret road.and then get a van but make sure it is tinted windows.

Christina: hey chi well um he really seems not to care is he okay.

chi: Chris i don't know imma find out. hey baby are you ok?

you: of course i am why did you ask?

chi: because you about to go jail and u happy 

you: yh i am and baby im not going any where the boys and i was on the run for like a year we then gave up spend our time in jail and we int going back and we gonna be back home at school so its gonna be okay.

chi: the sound of going back to school was a relief . i was actually looking forward to school and if i go to school everyone is gonna tell me oh i told you so your little boyfriend wanted to rape you blah blah blah they just don't understand him just because he use to curse teachers and all that it doesn't mean he is a killer well he is but he loves me and he was just going through alot.

Taylor P.O.V.

i took the dodge to the beauty salon this car was smoothie clean it was wow amazing . i got to the salon and i got what Jake wanted black hair dye. 

the salon girl: hey darling those aren't for sale and your hair is already black.

you: its not for me its for a friend and she will be very upset if i didn't get it for her so please be kind and give me the dye and please don't call the cops 

the salon girl: why would i call the cops. 

you: because of this BOOM!!  she wa dead and this was i life or death situation. i got that woman in the car and drove her to the alley and dumped her to make the dumb ass cops feel she was beaten then shot. i was now going back home until i saw the cops shit, shit, shit i then pulled in by a neighbours house to make it seem i knew the man that lived there. so i just asked the man if he knew where the nearest playing field he gave me directions by then the cops were gone. i speed going to the house got there in like  3 minutes . hey Jake we gotta hurry up ui just caught up on the cops maybe they heard the gun shots.

Jacob: what gun shots 

you: well in order to get the dye i had to kill the girl cause she wont give me it.

Jacob: omfg you did what imma kill ....

chi: baby cool down they wont find us here just be cool.

china' P.O.V. 

i had to cool him down i know he wants to do whats right but this time tay pissed him off  i felt for him so much pressure on him i helped Jacob dye his hair band when i realized the colour was black instead of  brown i didn't tell him so i mixed it with the other colour she bought in her suit case and It turned out to be brown thank GOD . i was finished and he was in the bathroom drying his hair until i heard i noise i told him not to move. trey went to open the door then he told everyone to go outside in the bush that it was the cops.  we went around the back and i totally forgot Jacob. i then ran inside  and pulled him out side and got out my gun. i put my hand over his mouth. 

Jacob: i was really confused why did she had me like she was ready to kill me ? she learned to fast then i heard trey's voice saying come in officer you are free to check the house it seemed everything was out and in the bush with them wow they moved fast i then held chi's hand and ran as they were getting close.